FCSp
2Lo
3T - fall, maybe <
3S
3S+2T
StSq - lovely, she really selling it
ChSq - spiral, split
CCoSp

Great choreography, she changed the ending. Probably too many mistakes to get gold.

FS: 52.40+71.02-1.00 = 122.42 (SB), 191.39 (SB), 2nd (out of 21)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Carolina is just so beautiful out there even with the jump errors!! Hope she scores high PCS!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really respect Carolina because she never EVER gives up on the performance no matter what has happened.

Will be below Adelina. Door is open for Julia to get silver, maybe even gold depending how much vodka the judges are drinking in the PCS realm.

Also really respect Leonova. She has dragged herself back up. After this year if Russia has 3 spots at at Worlds again it is not laughable to think she could get the third.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Not sure why Alena seems to upset. I thought it was a strong skate for her this season, and by far her seasons best.

Probably due to missing the Olympic team. She didn't have much of a chance. Perhaps she was in tears of joy considering her troubles these past few seasons. It might be her last Euros too, so there was a lot of emotions probably running through her.

MalloryArcher

On the Ice
It's sad Caro didn't get to win her final appearance at Euros. She did get higher pcs than Adelina which I think is appropriate but 10 points below in tech content. Shame.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Wow - won't be enough, but that was just a beautiful moment!
I love how Caro smiles even just before the jump.
Weiss said after Leonova finished that Carmen (Witt 88) and Bolero (Torvill/Dean 84) should be off limits because it's so difficult to be compared to those.
I disagree with him with Bolero because Caro does pull it off.
He did say in the middle of the program that he got goose bumps - so I guess he did change his mind about using Bolero ;)

I'm so glad Caro changed the order of her elements and doesn't have the 3S at the very last second. So much better for her, for her marks... and for my nerves - I could just enjoy the rest of the program much sooner :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
JULIA OMG!!!!!

She really is a medal threat in Sochi. Also smart to not tack the triple onto the first 2A. Really smart especially at her age.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Omg-----julia!!!!!!!

I'm LITERALLY shaking!!! What a competitor!!

TEARS!!!!!!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Great performance from Julia! Missed the 2A-3T at the beginning but it's actually better b/c putting it in the 2nd half gave her more points. She cleared Adelina's TES by nearly 9 points so whatever difference there is in PCS won't matter.

I loved her reaction at the end! :biggrin:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Also this is probably the most genuine emotion I've ever seen Julia show, at least positive. So great to see her so happy!!