18 Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA
19 Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV RUS
20 Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV RUS

huge pairs field

bad draw for S/S ..only 4th Group
perfect draw for all 3 russian Teams

alebi

Medalist
Noooo Stefy and Ondra aren't in the same group of their direct rivals B/L, S/K, J/C... and the two top pairs too :(

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Looking forward to this competition. There will be some pressure on V/T to bounce back after their defeat at the GPF. If they skate error free it is theirs, with mistakes S/S can take it. It will be interesting to see which couple finishes as Russias No. 2, B/L or S/K? I think S/K can do it, I don't like B/Ls programmes this year and their SBS jumps have gone backwards. The Italians have had a great season with their first GP victory but it might be tough to make the podium.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Just to let you know, that is yesterday's stream, which isn't working any more.

And they haven't put up any links to streams yet (although there is a link for Figure Skating on the list on the front page, it is actually just a placeholder)

Hopefully something will appear in the next 10 minutes, as the other links are geo-blocked in the UK...!

EDIT: Just noticed - this is my 750th post! Can't believe I've posted 50 comments in the past few days!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know, that is yesterday's stream, which isn't working any more.

And they haven't put up any links to streams yet (although there is a link for Figure Skating on the list on the front page, it is actually just a placeholder)

Hopefully something will appear in the next 10 minutes, as the other links are geo-blocked in the UK...!

EDIT: Just noticed - this is my 750th post! Can't believe I've posted 50 comments in the past few days!

CaroLiza_fan

A livestream has just appeared!!!

спорт-2 Stream

And I apologise to any new members. When posting these links, I should have put up a warning to NOT click on anything that mentions downloading something to watch the video. These are just adverts, and should be closed.

And if a pop-up window appears when you close the ads, close it straight away.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Flamin' 'eck! Amani has fairly grown up since the last photo I saw of her!!! :eek:

You know, I had forgotten that it was just Olympics that Christopher (French) would be not be eligible for. I forgot that they WOULD be allowed to compete in Euros and Worlds.

I hadn't seen them before until today. And now that I have, I can see why they won British Championships. They were really good! (Albeit not as good as the Estonians...)

A promising team for the future! Let's hope Christopher can get British citizenship by the time Pyeongchang comes around... ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Poor David King - he reminds me more and more of Tatiana Volozoshar in her Stanislav Morozov years... He's actually really reliable on 3Ts as well.
Obvíously, I feel bad for Stacey as well, having to apologize to him after every program, but in this hard world of elite athletic competition, he's wasting what could have been a decent career :disapp:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Flamin' 'eck! Amani has fairly grown up since the last photo I saw of her!!! :eek:

You know, I had forgotten that it was just Olympics that Christopher (French) would be not be eligible for. I forgot that they WOULD be allowed to compete in Euros and Worlds.

I hadn't seen them before until today. And now that I have, I can see why they won British Championships. They were really good! (Albeit not as good as the Estonians...)

A promising team for the future! Let's hope Christopher can get British citizenship by the time Pyeongchang comes around... ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Cool, CL-fan, and nice that Kemp/King got 2 spots for Britain last Euros. Good to have two pairs challenging each other. If K/K continues that is?

2 falls for Stacy :(

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Poor David King - he reminds me more and more of Tatiana Volozoshar in her Stanislav Morozov years... He's actually really reliable on 3Ts as well.
Obvíously, I feel bad for Stacey as well, having to apologize to him after every program, but in this hard world of elite athletic competition, he's wasting what could have been a decent career :disapp:

Still, if they love each other deeply, I think everything is all right :)

How many for finals... 16?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

No chance.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. If we leave the EU in a few years (like most people want) then I can't see a Frenchman getting citizenship any way easily.

So, he had better move quickly and start filling out the forms now! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Z/Z have already qualified. Happy for them! So sad my lovely country declined him Estonian citizenship, otherwise they could go to Olympics(no chance of scoring high, but still)

Unfortunately, I think you're right. If we leave the EU in a few years (like most people want) then I can't see a Frenchman getting citizenship any way easily.

What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with it. Boyadji is not satisfying any of the requirements for obtaining British citizenship and even if he did, it would have taken 5 years at least.