Pairs SP 2014 European Championships | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs SP 2014 European Championships

Kemp/King are lucky Fancy/Boyadji don't have the Worlds minimum scores. Quite a big gap between them so F/B are likely to stay ahead and they came out on top at British Nationals as well.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Kemp/King are lucky Fancy/Boyadji don't have the Worlds minimum scores. Quite a big gap between them so F/B are likely to stay ahead and they came out on top at British Nationals as well.

Can't they get those minimum scores here? Or does their score here still not meet it?

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER)

What happened to 3ATh? I thought they were re-comitted to that (not that I think it's smart).

Ingo's doing an interview in the German livestream right now.

Planning on the axel for Sochi, at least in the FP, he said "if they want gold, they have to bring that"

As for today, Aliona has not only neck and back pain, but also since yesterday bronchitis.

The fight for the bronze is going to be interesting. Berton/Hotarek made some small mistakes, the door is still open.

tulosai

Record Breaker
The fight for the bronze is going to be interesting. Berton/Hotarek made some small mistakes, the door is still open.

Oh for sure it is. B/L, S/K could both definitely beat them, and J/C could possibly do so in an unlikely world where everything aligned for them and B/H made some more mistakes in the LP.

I am checking what Senior Pair events there are before Worlds and there are six or so there's still a chance for Fancy/Boyadji.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV (RUS)

Music: Titine (Charlie Chaplin - Modern Times soundtrack) by Stanley Black
Paris by Night - Je cherche apres Titine (modern arrangement) by Bob Sinclair

She's in black/white striped dress. He's in all-black (pants, vest, t-shirt)

3T - solid for their standards
3Tw - big
3FTh
Li - very difficult, yet easy-looking
StSq
BiDs
PCoSp

Very strong skate, the best they've done this season by far. He makes small fistpump as they hug.

SP: 40.10+31.60 = 71.70 (PB), 2nd (out of 17)

tulosai

Record Breaker
That is BY FAR the best SBS jumps I've ever seen them do. I am literally shocked.