Men FS - 2014 European Championships | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Men FS - 2014 European Championships

Kovtun getting lower PCS than Voronov is :rolleye:.

Not a bad job from Brezina but that program is not great. It's a shame that 'skating late bonus' will probably push him over Menshov.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
What aRussian mess :laugh:

And Golden skate is sympathy bombing with Kovtun...

YaY for Voronov and Menshov

Kudos to the 4th place holder Brezina

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Congrats to Javier on another Euros title!!! :agree:

And also I'm very happy for Menshov... he's been shafted by the Russian fed for so long, so a Euros medal is definitely great for him.

Trewyn

Medalist
Ouch... So close to bronze! Wow 2 Russians on the podium and neither one is Kovtun. Plush can book his ticket to Sochi??

I am so happy that Menshov can finish his skating career with a Europeans medal. He deserves it for his longevity and for having improved a lot post-25, Butyrskaya-style. :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Ziggy said:
Kovtun getting lower PCS than Voronov is :rolleye:.

And how :rolleye: is Kovtun beating Menshov in PCS by 2 points? :rolleye:

I'm so happy for Menshov! The russian fed should really reconsider a desicsion between their top 4 guys. But it won't happen, Menshov and Voronov just don't have the "star power". Meh.

And Yaaaaay!! for Javi!! :love: Welcome back Mr. Charmer, what a cute interview too.

Kirk

Rinkside
This is something totally unexpected. What must be going on in Russian officials' head... I do not wish to know.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
lol did the interviewer just ask Javi if he believes Spain WILL send him to the Olympics?
Javi: "yes, I think I will be sent." :laugh:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Potato Medal Brezina strikes again. I'm sorry for him, but I'm so happy for Menshov!
who's the Russian going to Sochi? I don't like Voronov, Kovtun blew it, Plushenko is like Tutankhamon putting the curse on all his heirs.
Go Kostya!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Honestly, Voronov and Menshov should have shots at making the Olympic team.

The Russian fed must be scratching their heads now.

The only solution is a skate-off between Voronov, Menshov, Plushenko and Kovtun, IMO.