Men FS - 2014 European Championships | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Men FS - 2014 European Championships

lady_bee

Medalist
I like Brian and his LP program,and I am happy for his performance:agree:;
however, I am not comfortable to see his nipples:frown:

I was very surprised how good Joubert's choreography was. A lot of upper body movement throughout, executed beautifully, in character of the music.

Why does eville Morozov want to scrap that program? :(

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Konstantin!! :love:

It's a lost cause, but I'm rooting for Menshov for Sochi. The Plush/Kovtun drama is annoying enough.

jan

On the Ice
I agree. This is the first time in years that he has improved in this area!

I was very surprised how good Joubert's choreography was. A lot of upper body movement throughout, executed beautifully, in character of the music.

Kirk

Rinkside

God no morozombie choreo. I am enough traumatized by his new sp.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Well Brian is clearly not in his best shape, but he always puts on a fight with what he has.
I really hope that he puts together two clean skates at the Olympics, he really deserves that.
On a side note, it was fun to see introverted Guyon and over-the-top Morozov watching him.
Brian, please, keep the program, change your costume!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
WORN OUT (not) Menshov showing the young ones how it's done. At the ripe old age of 31! :clap:

good for him, but this probably his last season
31 is pretty old age for singles skating, maybe a bronze consolidation will do ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Good lord. He is amazing. No there is no word for his performance here. Wow. Now I want him for Sochi!

Russians should have sent him to faux London not young fragile Kovtun.

"faux London"!!! LOVE IT!!! :biggrin:

You weren't by any chance in faux Boston for American Nationals last week, were you?

Anyway, I've been saying for the past year that Menshov or Voronov should have been sent to Worlds last year. But, the Federation was pushing their young Golden Boy. Although he's more than ready now, Kovtun just wasn't ready then.

I really believe that if Konstantin or Sergei had been selected, they would have done well enough to get the second slot back, and the Federation would not now be in the mess they are now, having to choose between Plushy and Maxim.

But, that's been discussed dozens of times over the past year. Let's get back to now.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY IN THE FINAL GROUP!!!

(Apart from Majorov, they're all in my Top 6 Predictions!)

CaroLiza_fan

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
By the way... happy for Liebers... it's great that he is improving at his 25 years of age

Go Sergei

Liebers will be at least 8th, best finish so far for him.

Bychenko will probably be 11th. It's a shame because the second Israeli skater, Samohin, is actually very decent. Happy for Hendrickx to place top 10 but Belgium doesn't have a second man (unless Blommaert makes a comeback to singles ;)).