Men FS - 2014 European Championships | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Men FS - 2014 European Championships

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
I don't understand German, but the commentator mentioned Brian Orser's name like 4x during Javier's LP. I get that he's the coach, but why so many times?

I think it was about

- Brian jumping up at rinkside
- Seeing Brians signature in Javi's program
- Battle of the Brians

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
How happy Orser must be now with two medal contenders at Sochi... well deserved

Some mistakes for Fernandez but his program was packed with transitions and had a lot of style and character. A "complete package."

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
WELL DONE!!! THE OLD JAVIER IS BACK!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Would love to see Javi keep the lead, but Maxim and the Czechs will have something to say about that...

It's getting exciting!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Florencito

Medalist
Damn, feed was perfect for the whole afternoon and than started to be sloppy by the time Javi entered the ice :frown:
Happy to hear he was good!

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
I don't understand German, but the commentator mentioned Brian Orser's name like 4x during Javier's LP. I get that he's the coach, but why so many times?

First Peter Liebers was talking about going to Canada to train and share the ice with Javier and Yuzuru; then Weiss noticed how Orser was jumping as high as the border when Javier landed the quad-triple; then he talked about the battle of the Brians in 88.
He also said he could see Brian's signature in the choreo - Weiss used to compete alongside Orser.
Ooh, too bad for Tomas, popping jumps again like he used to, Oh boy - the spin too? aarghh. :no:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tomas VERNER (CZE)

Music: Oblivion by Astor Piazzolla; Adios Nonino by Astor Piazzolla; Libertango by Astor Piazolla; La Cumparsita by Matos Rodriguez

Black pants, black jacket with red lapels over black top.

3T
4S - wow, didn't know he could do that!
3A
1F - e
StSq
FUSp
1A
3Lo
2Lz
3S+3T - stepout, hand down
CSSp
ChSt
CCoSp - completely lost balance, hands down, 0 point

4 costly pops and an invalid spin! Why?!