Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Adam Rippon

A few days late, but congratulations to Adam for helping the US men keep three spots for Boston!

I admit I did not think Adam would be the #2 US man at this WC, but I'm pleased to have been proven wrong. It was also nice to see the international judges give him higher PCS for his LP after they shafted him in the SP. His skating has excellent quality when he's on.

I keep seeing shade thrown Adam's way online even after his good result in Shanghai. I'm looking forward to him continuing to work on that quad lutz and his programs for next year. Gooooo Adam!

Custom Title
    Really proud of what Adam did at Worlds. No, 4Lz didn't come close, but he hit pretty much everything else (which I actually didn't expect--I thought it was a total "throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks strategy").

Since it seems like he's continuing, I just hope he's more confident next year. He can hit the triple axels, when he believes he can.

Yeah, that is a sign of real improvement - his 3As. They have been his Achilles heel as long as I can remember, at any rate - it's nice to see him land some with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by andromache View Post
    A few days late, but congratulations to Adam for helping the US men keep three spots for Boston!

I admit I did not think Adam would be the #2 US man at this WC, but I'm pleased to have been proven wrong. It was also nice to see the international judges give him higher PCS for his LP after they shafted him in the SP. His skating has excellent quality when he's on.

I keep seeing shade thrown Adam's way online even after his good result in Shanghai. I'm looking forward to him continuing to work on that quad lutz and his programs for next year. Gooooo Adam!
    This! I hope that he is selected for WTT so that we can see his programs again!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5