Michael Jackson Medley Mania! Which one do you prefer? | Golden Skate

Michael Jackson Medley Mania! Which one do you prefer?

GF2445

Record Breaker
I love it how there are two teams with MJ medleys! Despite lving them both, after watching Shibutani's Routine at 2013 US Nationals and Penny Coomes/Nicholas Buckland's Program at 2013 Europeans I've come to prefer the Brits routine over the ShibSibs.

What are your thoughts? Which routine did you prefer?

Barb

Record Breaker
I prefer the program of the english team, though the program of shibs looks more difficult. Truly if the next season when V/M and D/W retire Marina doesnt give a really great program to shibs it is time to leave her :scowl:, no more excuses for her without her main teams taking all her time and thinking.
I was watching the mexican ice dance team (brother and sister and not very good team :slink:), they train with Marina too and their sd is at least more entertaining than the Shibs, and their costumes are better too, why Marina let Maia use that simple and ugly purple dress (SD dress).

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I much prefer C/B's although my favourite ever is B/K's from 2002. If I didn't ever see the Shibs' FD again, I would be ok with that. lol.

Gigi13

On the Ice
I prefer C/B's it was amazing and I loved it, the Shibs FD is not that entertaining.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
None. MJ doesn't typically translate well to competitive programs. :no:

bramweld

Record Breaker
Coombs and Buckland. Stylishly done!! N/K also didn't do an entire MJ medley, it was mixed with another R&B artist I can't recall ATM. Hmmm...

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Who is N/K???? Some times our acronyms are become a bit overdone and getting lost in translation.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Navka/Kostomarov. That one was okay, but not as good as B/K's. I'd rank it about the same as C/B's, I guess.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
None. I don't like Michael Jackson medleys - although I vaguely remember Robin Cousins Olympic exhibition. I was a child then and IIRC I was delighted.