Schedule & TV Streams Four Continents | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Schedule & TV Streams Four Continents

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Does anybody know anything about the 4cc on TV in Canada? I checked programs on Rogers VIP, but only Aussie Open in tennis is over night. I could not find any figure skating. Hockey, yes - plenty. Right now they're showing some fighting in a hockey game...

According to what CBC's PJ Kwong posted on Twitter, CBC may be showing some 4CC coverage on February 1 (the same day as NBC, it looks like).

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Most years they don't broadcast the 4CC exhibition gala in Canada, but I don't know about other countries.

As a matter of fact, TSN/CTV is only doing a small amount of coverage of the Canadian Nationals gala, so there will be none for 4CC in Canada.

blancanieves

On the Ice
Most years they don't broadcast the 4CC exhibition gala in Canada, but I don't know about other countries.

As a matter of fact, TSN/CTV is only doing a small amount of coverage of the Canadian Nationals gala, so there will be none for 4CC in Canada.

Just found this: http://hotbladeshotpassion.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-four-continents-entries-and.html

January 25, 2014

12:00 - 15:00 - Ladies FP on XSport
15:00 - 15:50 - GALA on XSport

Says it is GMT + 1 time zone, but just in case I'd tune in an hour before.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Here in North America, I guess we should at least be glad they are doing a couple hours of coverage of 4CC on February 1 on CBC & NBC.

But I can kind of understand why they aren't doing a lot of coverage. It's not a well-known event to non-figure skating viewers, and the NA skaters haven't done too well at this event (for Canada our only medal is the silver G&P won in Dance), so there aren't that many NA names on the podium.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
CBC Sports Weekend provides complete coverage of Four Continents figure skating featuring Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier from Taipei, Taiwan (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 4 p.m. ET).

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating

I see that CBC Sports has a photo of Piper & Paul in their FD program to lead off today's coverage. :)