Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is That A Skate Guard In Your Pocket Or Are You Happy To See Me?

Please refer to the first post in the forum at: A word about external blogs and websites

Thanks.

Former figure skater and HUGE figure skating fan. n_halifax's Avatar
    I certainly apologize for sharing links to my blog at http://skateguard1.blogspot.ca. Part of gaining readership to a blog is promoting it to an audience that might be interested in what you have to contribute and it's not an easy process to market a blog to skating fans, especially when it's focus is mostly a niche. I think I'm going to walk away from this particular Forum but thanks for your support!

You are more than welcome to post a link to your blog, however, we ask that you do not do this repetitively as mentioned in the above link.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Sorry if I'm jumping in in front of you, n_halifax.

Just wanted to let everybody know that an interview with my favourite "Swiss" Russian, Anna Ovcharova, was posted on Skate Guard this morning!!!

Here is the link:

http://skateguard1.blogspot.ca/2014/...ovcharova.html

As you can probably tell from how much I've been going on about her, I've been a fan of Anna's for a couple of years now. So I am absolutely delighted that, now that she has switched countries, she is starting to get the opportunities and recognition she deserves.

Удачи в следующем сезоне Анна

CaroLiza_fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2