Star Wars coming to DVD | Golden Skate

Star Wars coming to DVD

mike79

On the Ice
Another big Star Wars fan here. I'm so pumped that they're finally coming to DVD.

I'm guessing that you got your nic from Wedge Antilles?

The only problem I have is that it's going to be the Special Editions that are released only. That means we still have to put up with Greedo shooting first.

Antilles

Medalist
Yes. I did get my name from Wedge. I love the SW books. I'm also somewhat annoyed about only getting the new editions. I don't like the new song they put over the ending of ROTJ.

heyang

Record Breaker
I spread the word. My guess is that the original versions will make be released as the "Special Collector's Edition".

They did that with Lord of the Rings. 1st the 2 disc set was released. Then the Special edition 4 disc set was released 2 months later just before Thanksgiving. Finally, the Collector's edition 5 disc set with book ends was released just before Christmas.

So, watch carefully....

equestrianguy

On the Ice
I have really enjoyed my Aliens Quadrilogy special collectors box set.. It's one of my favs! I am also a BIG Star Wars fan! Does anyone know if the Star Wars collectors edition DVD will also have behind the scenes making of the movies and interviews from the cast and creators like Aliens Quadrilogy did? I'm hoping so! May the force be with you!!! Always!!!

Antilles

Medalist
Apparently it will have a fourth disc just for extras. It claims to have the longest documentary ever produced about SW.