2014 4cc Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 4cc Short Dance

samson

Medalist
and as seems to be the case unless 4CC is in Japan there are more people on the ice than there are in the audience.

still I'm grateful this event exists!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Marien DE LA ASUNCION is not a name one usually associates with the Land of the Rising Sun.

It's a small world after all.
:)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I gave up the first time since it didn't load, but I'll try again. Now I see nothing but black, after some ad played.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Well, I now see some skaters but it's still buffering or whatever. ETA: I'm not sure how to get it to go full screen, either! I hope another option shows up for the second group.

samson

Medalist
Also glad to hear they're playing the latest hits of the early 2000's.

Figure Skating, always on point, always with the moment.

I guess at least at Nationals they seemed to do a pretty good job with the music.

samson

Medalist
I wonder if the people waving to the cameras in this arena realize they're waving to a handful of random Americans in US right now

samson

Medalist
I thought that team did a really nice job!

Loved the music choice and was pleasantly surprised by the music cuts. I thought they had a solid presentation and nice lines together too.

Wish the lift had been different, but if they can grow from here they might have a nice future ahead of them.

samson

Medalist
Oops into 5th! I enjoyed them most of all so far, but I guess the judges didn't! Too bad.

samson

Medalist
Aaaaaaaah nothing like teenagers skating to a song about getting so drunk you black out and then having a one night stand with a total stranger. Is this a moment when the word "voidy" is appropriate?

samson

Medalist
Geeeeeeeeze, AND they're subjecting us to the Carly Patterson floor routine music like half the other ice dance teams this season. This is already the second time that song has been used tonight.

I really dislike that song... every time I hear it all I can think about is Carly's strange arms on the floor in Greece.