VCR alert 2/12 - 2/20 | Golden Skate

VCR alert 2/12 - 2/20

pairsfan

On the Ice
Oksana Grishuk will be on Celebrity Justice tonight (2/12). She is suing for medical malpractice.

2/13-The Cutting Edge 8-10pm on PAX

2/14-Europeans 3-5pm PT on ABC

2/15-Europeans 5-7pm PT on ESPN (8-10pm ET)

All next week Stars on Ice cast on Family Feud

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
<<2/13-The Cutting Edge 8-10pm on PAX>>

TOE PICK!!! *dies laughing* I love that movie. :laugh:

And the SOI cast on Family Feud should be a lot of fun to watch. I've got a tape ready for that one! :D

Thanx for the update pairsfan. :D

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
TOE PICK!!! *dies laughing* I love that movie. :laugh:
Every time my grandson trips and falls (he's in that clumsy stage!) when he is at our house, my husband says, "Toe pick!" and laughs. It's the only skating "frame of reference" he has! :laugh:

Nan

Matt

On the Ice
Yay ABC!!!

I know many of us here at GoldenSkate often find some way to bash ABC for their figure skating coverage, but I just watched their coverage of the Europeans, and really enjoyed it.

First off, where did they're cable feed come from? It was gorgeous; so crystal clear it felt like I was watching it live.

Second, they did a much better job of showing other skaters (they FINALLY showed Stéphane Lambiel and also they showed Viktoria Pavuk) who we don't often get to see.

Congrats, ABC!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I was so bored this afternoon housesitting for friends of mine that I fell asleep(they have a heated massage chair that puts ya right out!) but I definately have to say that Evgeni got a big gift from the judges...