2014 Four Continents- Men's Short Program | Golden Skate

2014 Four Continents- Men's Short Program

GF2445

Record Breaker
Here is the Starting List for the Men's Short Program Event!

Keep in mind that after this event, only the top 24 skaters will progress to the Free Skate.

Group One

1 Andrew DODDS AUS
2 Jui-Shu CHEN TPE
3 Brendan KERRY AUS
4 Ronald LAM HKG
5 Maverick EGUIA PHI

Group Two

6 Jinlin GUAN CHN
7 David KRANJEC AUS
8 Elladj BALDE CAN
9 Dong Won LEE KOR
10 Jeremy TEN CAN
11 Jordan JU TPE

Group Three

12 Chih-I TSAO TPE
13 Julian Zhi Jie YEE MAS
14 Yi WANG CHN
15 Jin Seo KIM KOR
16 Nam NGUYEN CAN
17 June Hyoung LEE KOR

Group Four

18 Nan SONG CHN
19 Joshua FARRIS USA
20 Denis TEN KAZ
21 Misha GE UZB
22 Richard DORNBUSH USA
23 Adam RIPPON USA

Group Five

24 Takahiko KOZUKA JPN
25 Keiji TANAKA JPN
26 Michael Christian MARTINEZ PHI
27 Takahito MURA JPN
28 Christopher CALUZA PHI
29 Abzal RAKIMGALIEV KAZ

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to Elladj, Nan Son, D10, Taka, Ricky, Takahito and Keiji! :yay: oh my, i can't decide to wish which one of them for a podium finish here...3 medals are just NOT enough;;;

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good luck to Elladj, Nan Son, D10, Taka, Ricky, Takahito and Keiji! :yay: oh my, i can't decide to wish which one of them for a podium finish here...3 medals are just NOT enough;;;

I agree we need more medals. So much talent in the mens' discipline and I like them all!

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Ahhh yees will get to see joshuas fantastic schindlers free skate again! Love this kid

samson

Medalist
Hopefully we'll get to see some redemption for Adam and more growth for Ricky and Joshua.

Is this going to be Ricky's last competition before he goes back to school?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ahhh yees will get to see joshuas fantastic schindlers free skate again! Love this kid

I love this program so much, I am hoping that Joshua will get to have his magic moment with it like Jason and Riverdance. :love:

I also hope the Australian boys get the PCS they deserve, not the "oh-you're-just-from-Australia-we'll-hold-you-down" PCS that sometimes happens to them.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Two Aussies in the first group - Andrew Dodds, a lovely young gentleman with very nice lines, and Brendan Kerry, our Olympian, polite and well-spoken and so elegant.

:love:

auser

Record Breaker
I love this program so much, I am hoping that Joshua will get to have his magic moment with it like Jason and Riverdance. :love:

I also hope the Australian boys get the PCS they deserve, not the "oh-you're-just-from-Australia-we'll-hold-you-down" PCS that sometimes happens to them.

Agreed. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !