I just wanted to share some stuff | Golden Skate

I just wanted to share some stuff

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for letting us look at your site. Your banners are wonderful especially the award one. I love the wallpapers; the pictures are beautiful and describe so adequately those skaters that make champions.

Are you ready for some critique?? Here goes, NO PICTURES OF ALEXEI!!!!!! Why not??? Just kidding.

Dee

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Thanks...and honestly there are no Alexei wallpapers, because all the one's I've made I haven't liked. LOL. But he's my next skater in the What makes a Champion series. :) If you check the site in a week or so you'll see an alexei wallpaper :)

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
You do a great job. I love the wallpaper of Naomi and Peter with the spotlight in the corner!

Nan

Your wallpapers and banners look very professional! They are quite lovely! Thanks for sharing!

icenut84

Final Flight
Those are so beautiful! I especially love the B&S and S&Z ones. I looked at your other wallpapers and banners too - they're amazing. Some of the Michelle ones are so gorgeous, and I love the Shen & Zhao banner on the other page too. :) Wow! (Are you making any more? ;) How about one of Irina, or Plush, or T&D?)

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Yep I'm making more. Alexei is next in Line...but I also have plans for some other skaters too. Just check back every once in a while.
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
These are awesome, Brave.......I wish I could put one on my computer here at home, but my son would have a fit.....he customs makes his own using current sports figures.....:( 42

Pookie

Final Flight
The site is beautiful. All the graphics are gorgeous. Like Show, my son doesn't care for figure skaters on his desktop either. :\

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Show...
skaters ARE current sports figures ;)

And I just put up an Alexei and a Sasha wallpaper on the site for those who are interested.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brave, thanks for the Alexei and Sasha wallpapers. How appropriate; fire and desire. Love them.:love: :love:

Dee

sarahmistral

On the Ice
wow!

So...beautiful...you...have...done...it. left. me. speechless. (that's NOOOOOO easy task!!!!!)
thanks for sharing your gorgeous, heartfelt works with us
Sarah

p.s. is there any way to send them to the skaters? Michelle would probably burst into tears, though maybe not, since she probably gets instances of fan adoration on an hourly basis:laugh: Have you seen these, Mathman:love: But your work is exquisite, and one can tell you put your heart into it, 110%
of course everyone has a favorite that you might not have gotten; maybe you weren't (or aren't) planning on doing them, but I'll just throw out three of mine:
Lu Chen (Rach 96 worlds or 98 Oly Butterfly lovers come to mind)
Oksana Baiul (the black swan)
Philippe Candeloro (can you say 'theater'?:D if you forget about his over-the-top programs, he really had some fine ones in his time)
Katarina (not necessarily obsessed with her or anything, but her competitive prowess is legendary, I'm reminded of one of her fiery Carmen glares)

but no hard feelings if you don't take my requests; I'm in love with all you have done already, esp. Elena & Anton & the Michelle ones!

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Once again thanks for the compliments everyone.

Sarah...for now I'm just working on skaters that I, myself, particularly like, but perhaps once I'm finished with those, if I feel like making more I'll add in some other skaters as well.

Wow, Braves, you are REALLY good! Wonderful balance and simplicity to create a dramatic effect. Excellent photo choices. You've definitely got outstanding visual talent. And here you are, on our own little forum:) Just kidding. Really, I am impressed.
Rgirl

It's hard to vote for a favorite. In the Michelle category it's between "biggest beachball," "fields of gold," "footprints," and the light green with MK in yellow. And "Rach."

In the non-Michelle, Elena and Anton, Xue and Hongbo, and John Smoltz.

Mathman:love: :love: :love: