Hospital Test Results Are In | Golden Skate

Hospital Test Results Are In

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
My Drs. office left a message for me to phone them as soon as possible as my test results from my mamogram from the hospital are in. I ended up also having to have an ultra sound. oh boy.....

SusanBeth

Final Flight
(((Hugs))) I'm sending tons of positive vibes your way. Please, let us know how you are doing.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
You'll be fine, Lad.......we're all pulling for you..........42

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Take care Lad, I will say many a prayer for you.

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Don't keep us in suspense any longer. What happened??????????????????????????????????????????????????????:(

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Well, the news is there are a couple of cysts - they want to keep an eye on, so have to do the whole ordeal again in six months!!! Hopeful, nothing comes of it.

Thanks gang!!!! :)

Silver Lining

Rinkside
That's certainly a relief, Ladskater. I expected the worst when you said they phoned you and wanted you to come in right away. Where I live, they only call if test results are abnormal.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Great news, Lad..........cysts are very common..........you made my day!!!! :) 42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
So glad. I know going through it again isn't fun but just think of the alternatives and be thankful. Chances are really good that's all it is.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Grgranny

My sister thinks I should have had a biopsy as well. I am going to see my other dr. on Friday to see what he thinks.