E.R. 10-12-04 | Golden Skate

E.R. 10-12-04

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I wished I had taped this and watched it another time. I was so emotionally involved, I had trouble falling asleep.....

Does anyone know if Sherry Stringfield is actually expecting?

My hubby always swears that our next car will be a hummer.....now I know for sure that won't happen.......

Is is just me, or does anyone else think Carter and his new girlfriend won't come to a happy end? 42

guinevere

Final Flight
The part of this episode in the hospital was very moving - every once in a while, I see glimmers of the late, great ER in there! Toward the end, however, I felt like we the viewers were being hit over the head with baby-mania: Lewis is pregnant (I'm betting Sherry Stringfield is pregnant in real life), Weaver's partner just had a baby, Carter's g.f. is pregnant, Sam's character is completely linked to her son, Abby revealed she'd had an abortion, and Luka just revealed to Sam that he had children (which seemed to push Sam over the edge and into his arms) ......it was a perfect opportunity to highlight Elizabeth raising Ella as a single mom, but the actress must have had the week off, beccause Corday wasn't even in the episode. Soon they will have to have a spinoff show - ER: County General Day Care.

I agree that Carter & Kem are not going to end up in Chicago together. But what's the status of Noah Wyle's contract? It seems like they're writing the story with 2 very possible outcomes - either Carter stays and Kem goes back to work in the Congo, or they both go back to the Congo.

Who was the actor who played the guy driving the hummer? I didn't recognize his name at the beginning credits (and now I've forgotten), but I recognized him immediately. What's he been in? I feel like he's a character actor who's been in a lot of tv shows, but never as the lead....

ps Next week we get more Neela!

guinevere

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Did I miss something? I did not know Lewis is pregnant!!!

I too don't think Carter and his girlfriend will be together. I keep thinking she will lose the baby.