Entries for 2014 JR. Russian Championships | Golden Skate

Entries for 2014 JR. Russian Championships

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Prospective participants list ( counted by the selection rules in Russian Cup series and International JGP/GP )
highlights contenders for the podium / juniors to watch in the coming seasons / JGP 2014, 2015, 2016

Boys
1 Adian Pitkeev
2 Alexander Petrov
3 Alexander Samarin

4 Alexei Genya
5 Andrei Lazukin
6 Vladislav Tarasenko
7 Mikhail Kolyada
8 Moris Kvitelashvili

9 Murad Kurbanov
10 Stanislav Andryunin
11 Artem Lezheev
12 Danil Bernadiner
13 Anton Shulepov, good skating skills but headcase
14 Dmitry Mikhailov
15 Vladimir Samoilov
16 Yevgeny Ilyin
17 Igor Efimchuk
18 Roman Savosin

Girls
1 Alsu Kayumova
2 Julia Li
3 Evgenia Medvedeva
4 Natalia Ogoreltseva
5 Alexandra Proklova
6 Serafima Sakhanovich
7 Maria Sotskova

8 Elizaveta Yushchenko
9 Anastasia Gubanova
10 Polina Tsurskaya

11 Polina Drynkina
12 Anastasia Kolomiets
13 Victoria Bezrukova
14 Valeria Mikhailova
15 Anastasia Bugakova
16 Valeria Evseeva
17 Sofia Istomina
18 Alexandea Fomina
19 Elena Radionova ?

Pairs
1 Maria Vygalova - Egor Zakroev
2 Kamilla Gainetdinova - Ivan Bich
3 Vasilisa Davankova - Andrei Deputat
4 Oksana Nagalaty - Maxim Bobrov - ( removed, Nagalty suspended for a year for doping )
5 Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir Morozov
6 Lina Fedorova - Maxim Miroshkin
7 Arina Chernavskaya - Antonio Sousa - Cordeiro

8 Alina Solovyova - Viktor Kudryavtsev
9 Anastasia Gubanova - Alexey Sintsov
10 Appollinariya Panfilova - Igor Samoilov
11 Daria Beklemischeva - Yaroslav Maslov
12 Anastasia Poluyanova - Stepan Korotkov
12 Tatiana Domracheva - Andrei Filonov

Ice Dancing
1 Christina Baklanova - Andrei Bagin
2 Sophia Evdokimova - Egor Bazin
3 Evgenia Koskgina - Nikolai Moroshkin
4 Alla Loboda - Pavel Drozd
5 Daria Morozova - Michael Zhirnov
6 Betina Popova - Yuri Vlasenko
7 Anna Yanovskaya - Sergey Mozgov
8 Eva Khachaturian - Igor Eremenko
9 Ekaterina Bocharova - Anton Shibnev
10 Sophia Polishchuk - Alexander Vahni - juniors debut
11 Anastasia Shpilevaya - Grigory Smirnov
12 Ludmila Sosnitskaya - Paul Golovishnikov
13 Daria Rumyantsev - Dmitry Ryabchenko
14 Daria Shirohova - Nikita Nazarov - juniors debut
15 Daria Velichko - Yegor Tarasenko
15 Ksenia Konkina - Georgy Reviya :), juniors debut
15 Polina Ivanenko - Sergei Semko

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
So it's not the definite entry list but your calculations? Will Pogorilaya not attend this competition? I think it will be fair, she is more like a senior lady now.

All the junior ladies are so talented in Russia but I love Sotskova the most. Hopefully she will skate perfect here like JGP final and get the highest PCS which she deserves. If Radionova is not competing, Maria is my favorite to win junior nationals title.

And good luck to Vigalova/Zakroev!! I enjoyed their performances this season so much.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
So it's not the definite entry list but your calculations? Will Pogorilaya not attend this competition? I think it will be fair, she is more like a senior lady now.

All the junior ladies are so talented in Russia but I love Sotskova the most. Hopefully she will skate perfect here like JGP final and get the highest PCS which she deserves. If Radionova is not competing, Maria is my favorite to win junior nationals title.

And good luck to Vigalova/Zakroev!! I enjoyed their performances this season so much.

official entries will be tommorow
this are highest earners in Russian Cup series and JGP events

Pogorilaya could still be on the list tommorow

sk8hrd

Rinkside
Radionova is out due to injury. Not sure if they will send her to junior worlds without competing at junior nationals.

http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/156112658.html

Hope its not to serious and she is not out for a long time. All the other Russian babies that have had injuries all seem to grow while their bodies heal (Julia, Adelina, Tut, etc..) and then have trouble with their jumps when they come back. :eek: It took Adelina two years before she regained her form and is still having trouble with her consistency now that she has more mature body. Julia as well grew last year when she was off with her concussion and was struggling at Junior Worlds last year.

hanca

Record Breaker
Hope its not to serious and she is not out for a long time. All the other Russian babies that have had injuries all seem to grow while their bodies heal (Julia, Adelina, Tut, etc..) and then have trouble with their jumps when they come back. :eek: It took Adelina two years before she regained her form and is still having trouble with her consistency now that she has more mature body. Julia as well grew last year when she was off with her concussion and was struggling at Junior Worlds last year.

I would love to 'struggle' at worlds and winning 'only' silver medal! Is it really struggling? Her struggling made her mess up one jump in the SP and double one jump in the FS. If Julia was struggling, how do you call skating of all those who placed lower than her?

sk8hrd

Rinkside
Julia did struggle last year and she even said so in an interview that she had trouble because she grew. At JWs last year she was not her usual self. In the SP she scored 53.86 with a 3Lz+1T and was 4th in a Junior event after doing so well as a senior. In the FS she did 2A+3T+2T and 2A+3T because she was having trouble her 3-3 combos last year as JW. She also received e on her 3Lz in SP and 3 on her two 3Fs in the FS. Doesn't seem like the Julia I had seen the previous year and currently. MHO.

hanca

Record Breaker
Yes, she said that she struggled because she is perfectionist and would like to skate always clean. But the reality is that none of the skaters is ALWAYS clean. Including Yu-Na Kim. My point it, even if she was not happy with her performance because she made some mistakes, being second at junior worlds is hardly 'struggling'.