Anybody on This Board Going to SOI, Philly, 2/20? | Golden Skate

Anybody on This Board Going to SOI, Philly, 2/20?

I hope it's okay to ask....I'm rather new here....
Just wondering if anyone is attending the SOI show in Philly this coming Friday. First time in 10 years of attending hubby and I have on-ice seats, so I'm super excited!

Michibanana

Rinkside
I wish! I don't have the money (college student) or the time (these next two weeks of school are absolutely insane for me!). But I've started seeing the commercials, and it looks like it's going to be an incredible show. Grr...wish I could go! Be sure to post a report and let us all know how it was!

Sorry you can't make it to the show Michibanana.
I hope to get some good pictures so I'll not only post a report, but I'll share any pictures I manage to get.
I'll be meeting up with at least a couple other people from another board I post at....that's always fun.

Tonichelle--come on over, I'll leave hubby home and take you instead!!!;) ;)
Really, tho, I think hubby is VERY much hoping to shake Jamie Sale's hand--he has a huge crush on her! I just wish my on-ice-seats co-incided with a show that both Scott and Kurt would be at. But I'm not complaining that our guests are Paul and Kristy.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't even... nooooooooo I WANNA SEE PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

heyang

Record Breaker
Hey, Yazmeen!

I'll be in Trenton, too - with 2 friends. Section 116, Row EE seats 16 - 18.

I can' wait. THis will be the 1st time I'll attend SOI where I haven't already seen the show on TV. Just gotta remember to tape Friends, Apprentice and Survivor.

BTW - those of you are who are going to see SOI in NYC will also have Oksana as a very special guest.