Ladies SP - 2014 4CC | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 4CC

Icey

Record Breaker
are they temporarily showing hockey now? Woke up at 5 am to find I have no coffee or tea. Uhg

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I hope so - I'll be one upset skate fan if they don't go back once the ice is resurfaced. Perhaps someone watching on IN can let us know if it's started again yet?

auser

Record Breaker
No - they're re-surfacing the ice for Groups 3 and 4.

I just hope this Russian or Ukrainian feed doesn't fail me now just as the American and Japanese girls are going to skate...

Indeed a Ukrainian feed and bless them as this is a competition for non-European skaters. It lasted through both 4CC Pairs SP and 4CC Mens SP(4 hours ~ 30 skaters) yesterday.

Icey

Record Breaker
Oh thank god it is on lol Now if god would send me some coffee or tea lol

zamboni step

Final Flight
Satoko and Kanako need to do well here, Satoko to show she's ready to take over as one of the leading Japanese ladies, Kanako to gain momentum heading into Sochi. I question the validity of Veronik Mallet receiving higher PCS than Park So-Youn, she was only better in SS and TR and Park was better by quite a bit in IN, PE and CH.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kexin ZHANG (CHN)

Music: Paint It Black by Rolling Stones; Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones

Dark red strapless dress with crystal lattice on body

3T+3T - solid
3Lz - hand down, stepout
LSp
FCSp
2A - bit tilted, but landed, borderline < on replay
StSq
CCoSp

A couple of smaller jump mistakes. She really needs to work on more expression - she looks so disinterested on the ice.

SP: 31.14+23.35 = 54.49 (SB), in 3rd (out of 11)

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Kexin ZHANG (CHN)

Music: Paint It Black by Rolling Stones; Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones

Dark red strapless dress with crystal lattice on body

3T+3T - solid
3Lz - hand down, stepout
LSp
FCSp
2A - bit tilted, but landed
StSq
CCoSp

A couple of smaller jump mistakes. She really needs to work on more expression - she looks so disinterested on the ice.

Thanks for PBP! They're still warming up on my feed! :/

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
zamboni step said:
I question the validity of Veronik Mallet receiving higher PCS than Park So-Youn, she was only better in SS and TR and Park was better by quite a bit in IN, PE and CH.

It's not really suprising So-Youn is getting undermarked in PCS. Hopefully she'll make a name for herself at Olys and worlds!
And at least she's still leading as of now. I'm the only one who predicted her in the top 5 - I hope she proves everyone wrong :biggrin:

zamboni step

Final Flight
Good god the skating has been on such a low level so far the zamboni is currently sitting in third place in my books.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good god the skating has been on such a low level so far the zamboni is currently sitting in third place in my books.

:laugh:

I don't want to be accidently spoiled for the final two groups since my feed's so far behind. See you guys later! :cool:

GO MIRAI!!! :yay::clap: