Ladies SP - 2014 4CC | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 4CC

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Great Skate from Kanako landing everything! Nice overall impression. Now that is a great skate from Japan!

zamboni step

Final Flight
Kanako nailed that, she is ready to be the leading Japanese lady should she decide not to retire. Lots of passion and drama and a ton of speed.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Kanako!! :clap:

I don't think Hicks deserved to place above of Park... she had a more difficult combination but just a 1A, and her overall skating is really lacking...

zamboni step

Final Flight
Kanako!! :clap:

I don't think Hicks deserved to place above of Park... she had a more difficult combination but just a 1A, and her overall skating is really lacking...

This judging panel isn't the best, not even 30 in PCS for Kanako, low PCS for Park and Satoko and Hicks being second in PCS???? I need some of the crack they're on, it must be good stuff.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Park is under marked, but this can work in her favour though, just have to work much harder to earn those PCS. Courtney maybe for them have the speed and power not seen in other girls?

Go Mirai!!!!!! Zijun!!!! Getting nervous.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mirai NAGASU (USA)

Music: The Man I Love by George Gershwin

Blue/black ombre dress.

3T+3T - stepout, maybe UR. The last toe was at least <, maybe event 3T<+3T<< on replay
CCoSp
FCSp - travels a bit
3Lo - looked borderline << on replay
StSq
2A
LSp

Not her best skate, that combo looked quite iffy.

SP: 28.44+27.95-1.00 = 55.39, in 5th (out of 16)