Ladies SP - 2014 4CC | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 4CC

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Sigh... i am looking at Mirai's blue dress and shaking my heard looking glum...

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Not Mirai's best skate, but why did she get a -1? It looked like a step out and not a fall to me :confused:

Brooklee!! Go Australia!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Brooklee HAN (AUS)

Music: Prayer for Taylor by Michael Smith; Titanic Symphony by Richard Clayderman

Blue lace long-sleeved dress

3T+2T - turn in-between
3Lo
FCSp
2A
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

Decent skate from Han.

SP: 28.18+24.37 = 52.55 (PB), in 10th (out of 17)

zamboni step

Final Flight
Brooklee Han has very good attack and I think she skates very well for someone who's had so much going on behind the scenes with the court case and what not. Her spins are fantastic, particularly the layback, and should earn +1s and +2s.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
os168 said:
Courtney maybe for them have the speed and power not seen in other girls?

That's the thing, she didn't even seem that fast to me :scratch: Granted, I saw her for the first time, and I didn't mainly pay attention to her speed, but she lookf pretty heavy. I don't mean to insult her, as she's a talented girl, but for now I'm neiterh seeing a lot of power nor any elegance there. Mhm.

zamboni step, I don't think I want the crack those judges are smoking. Looks to unhealty ;)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
That's the thing, she didn't even seem that fast to me :scratch: Granted, I saw her for the first time, and I didn't mainly pay attention to her speed, but she lookf pretty heavy. I don't mean to insult her, as she's a talented girl, but for now I'm neiterh seeing a lot of power nor any elegance there. Mhm.

zamboni step, I don't think I want the crack those judges are smoking. Looks to unhealty ;)

Maybe it is the blond bonus! :biggrin: Okay... just kidding, it is clearly her remarkable skating skills! ;)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Samantha CESARIO (USA)

Music: Fever

Red sparkly dress w/ red and yellow fringe skirt.

3Lo+2T
3F
LSp
2A
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp

Nice clean skate from Cesario. Should put her in 2nd or close 3rd

SP: 30.87.26.53 = 57.40 (PB), in 3rd (out of 18)

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Hurrah, a SB for Brooklee! I'm happy that she put out a good skate before Sochi (and I'm so happy she's going to Sochi)!

Sam Cesario is bringing it! I hope her PCS reflects the fact that she is one of the best performers of the night!

ETA: Yay she's the leading US lady, but her PCS is only 26? This is a stingy judging panel indeed!

zamboni step

Final Flight

Courntey does have power and speed, but the rest of her skating is so clunky that it doesn't come across well. That crack clearly has something else in it if the judges are being this crazy. Lets hope Li Zijun can induce some sort of trip that'll make them give her 10s :laugh:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hurrah, a SB for Brooklee! I'm happy that she put out a good skate before Sochi (and I'm so happy she's going to Sochi)!

Sam Cesario is bringing it! I hope her PCS reflects the fact that she is one of the best performers of the night!

ETA: Yay she's the leading US lady, but her PCS is only 26? This is a stingy judging panel indeed!

Exactly, that should be easily be over Miyahara! Come on....!!

Zijun going for 10, i am FINEEE with that!!! Just go clean please.

Icey

Record Breaker
misunderstood I hope they don't expect her to skate in the middle of all that lmao