Ladies SP - 2014 4CC | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2014 4CC

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Amelie Lacoste keeps dropping further in the standings. Beginning to wonder whether Canada is going to be able to get onto the podium in Ladies now.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
No excuses. Great fight from Mirai on the combo but overall not her best. Love the smile at the end.

Mirai - we need to talk about those time deductions...

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
And now Sam's PCS :unsure: they're below Hicks' too. The ladies are doing a really good job today, but the judges might be trying to prepare us for BS judging at the Olympics, or something like that.
I'm suprised Mirai has 27+ in PCS. It's not undeserved, but compared to some other girls I'm suprised it's her to get the PCS she deserves.

Now I'm getting nervous for Zijun... hopefully she'll force the judges to score her high, crack or no crack and trip involved ;)

zamboni step

Final Flight
And now Sam's PCS :unsure: they're below Hicks' too. The ladies are doing a really good job today, but the judges might be trying to prepare us for BS judging at the Olympics, or something like that.
I'm suprised Mirai has 27+ in PCS. It's not undeserved, but compared to some other girls I'm suprised it's her to get the PCS she deserves.

Now I'm getting nervous for Zijun... hopefully she'll force the judges to score her high, crack or no crack and trip involved ;)

Is your stream working???

Elaine

On the Ice
Haejin Kim went clean. 3Lz / 3F-2T / 2A. She is very expressive.
57.48 into 3rd.
Her body movement reminds me of another Kim (meaning Yuna:laugh:).

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Courtney Hicks is a very pretty girl. That being said, she singled an axel and looks so stiff and awkward otherwise - I just don't understand her high PCS score and placement. :mad:

Very nice skate from Brooklee. I'll be cheering her on at the Olympics she worked so hard to get to!

Great job by Sam. Really selling the 'Fever'.

Finnstep

Final Flight
Happy to see that both Hae-Jin and So-Youn skated really well.

And a clean skate from Li, too. Congrats! :clap:

andyjo24

Medalist
Lol wow. The Korean girls have so much potential. They're already beating out some of the top Americans.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Bby Zijun is back!! :love::clap::bow:

Stupid stream... can't wait to see her beautiful smile after her skate.