Girls - 2014 JR. Russian Championships | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Girls - 2014 JR. Russian Championships

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
What bugs me about Sakhanovich is (what appears to be) a constant bopping up and down motion of her entire body.
Otherwise I think she has some nice elements.

also Sakhanovich pitch forwards and bends her knees so low
not really good for her jumps once she grows

Sotskova leans forward on her landings but probably because she is tall, but I like Sotskova deserves the highest PCS

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I think that the PCS ranking should have been: 1) Sotskova ("clean" skate with very good CH and IN) 2) Proklova (because of the fall) 3) Sakhanovich 4) Medvedeva
I don't understand why the national judges keep holding Sakhanovich up, her PCS internationally are usually a lot lower :eek:hwell:
Anyway, very good skates from all these girls! (As for now, the WJ team is probably Radionova+Sakhanovich+Sotskova, unless one among Sakhanovich or Sotskova has an incredible meltdown in the FS)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
What bugs me about Sakhanovich is (what appears to be) a constant bopping up and down motion of her entire body.
Otherwise I think she has some nice elements.

Yes, her landing bothers me too, especially she does that to all her jumps. Otherwise, she has very strong skating skills.
I think it is extremely difficult to fix that problem now for her. And she may loose all of her jumps sometime.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Girls FS start order:http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1314/junnat1314/SEG010.HTM

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Alexandera Fomina
2 Polina Drynkina
3 Anastasia Zinkina
4 Anastasia Bugakova
5 Julia Lee
6 Sofia Istomina

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Victoria Bezrukova
8 Natalia Ogoreltseva
9 Anastasia Kolomiets
10 Valeria Mikhailova
11 Alsu Kayumova
12 Anastasia Gubanova

Warm-Up Group 3
13 Evgenia Medvedeva
14 Elizaveta Yushchenko
15 Alexandra Proklova
16 Maria Sotskova
17 Serafima Sakhanovich
18 Polina Tsurskaya

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Julia Li is finishing in last place
not that surprised as her jump technique was always bad

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
a new star is born
Anastasia Gubanova, 11 years old :)

very good skating skills, good lines, speed, difficult exits with big jumps, good technique
the most well rounded prototype Russian skater.

wow huge score 173.71 points
might finish in Top 5 or 6

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
JGP spots will not be enough for these talented ladies. But going through puberty, Im sure few of them will survive.

gmyers

Record Breaker
JGP spots will not be enough for these talented ladies. But going through puberty, Im sure few of them will survive.

Even at half the level they are at now they'd be a million times better than the whole senior lineup at 2007 and 2008 Russian nationals lol!!!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Even at half the level they are at now they'd be a million times better than the whole senior lineup at 2007 and 2008 Russian nationals lol!!!

Of course. Some of them will be future olympic medalists. I meant few of them will be like Adelina. Most will have problems like Liza or Polina.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

thats the good thing about depth because some will bound to survive puberty
the scaring thing here is every year its sort of a factory where new girls keep coming up technically and pushing the older girls back

some of these juniors btw arent eligible for JGP until 2015 or 2016 season

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
I'm in love :love: with Russia

Can you imagine that Evseeva Valeria D. (March 13, 2002) was ahead of Anastasia Gubanova
at Russian Championship (Jr. taken.) 2013 (Stary Oskol)? 1. Valeria Evseeva 188.22 2. Anastasia Gubanova 180.72. ,
So many talents in Russia!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I'm love:love: with skating.

Can you imagine that Evseeva Valeria D. (March 13, 2002) was ahead of Anastasia Gubanova
at Russian Championship (Jr. taken.) 2013 (Stary Oskol)? 1. Valeria Evseeva 188.22 2. Anastasia Gubanova 180.72. ,
So many talents in Russia!

Evseeva insn't that good compared to Gubanova, she has glaring flaws in jump technique and basic skating
Gubanova is landing 3F-3T at 11 years old now and landed her first 3F at 9 years old
her skating skills is probabay the best amongst the younger russian girls

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Medvedeva getting higher PCS than Gubanova :frown:
who is really Slow as Molasses on the ice