Oksana Baiul Isn't The Brightest Bulb On The Chandelier | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Oksana Baiul Isn't The Brightest Bulb On The Chandelier

Lillehammer 94

Rinkside
What (may I ask) does this post have to do with figure skating? Once upon a time I was scolded by a number of individuals on this forum for a post questioning Katarina Witt's morals. So once again, what does Oksana Baiul's gameshow IQ have to do with figure skating?

Jennifer Lyon

On the Ice
When I post on the Internet, I don't bother myself about spelling, punctuation, or grammar. This isn't a term paper or a novel that I'm shopping to publishers. It's just an Internet post. I feel the same way about other people's posts. If there's an occasional typo or error, I don't think much of it. Who has time to edit, revise, and polish Internet messages? Not me.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Oksana's answers are starting to sound more and more like something either Gracie Allen or the Eva Gabor character on Green Acres might say. "Fat Tonails"? :laugh: Oh, that's rich!

[COLOR=C000FF]It's also kind of funny that they had to explain to Katarina what "Skinny Dipping" is, considering that's exactly what she was doing in the lion's share of those photos in Playboy.[/COLOR]

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Day 4 Family Feud

Thursday

X signifies a strike

Starts off with Katarina & Scott. Question. Name a specific part of a Skinny Dipper that doesn’t look skinny. Scott answers lower posterior ---Men win but passes to the women

Oksana - toe nails X
Jennie - tummy
Jamie - chest
Kyoko - leg
Katarina - cuffs XX (Katarina says she doesn’t know what skinny dippy is)
Oksana - Arms XXX

It goes back to the men, Scott answers hips and the men win. 84 Points.

Question: Name a job when a teenager needs money. Kurt & Oksana play, Kurt answers.Fast Food, wins and the men play.

Todd - Mows lawn
David - Paper route X
John - teach XX
Scott - Babysit
Kurt - house painting XXX

It goes to the women and Katarina answers retail store and strikes. The men win and now are at 162 points.

Question: Name a Rock Star older than the President. Todd E. & Jenni play, Todd answers Mick Jagger. Men play---Double points

David - Keith Richards X
John - Bruce Springstein XX
Scott - Paul McCartney
Kurt - Cher XXX

Men strike out and it goes to the women, Katarina answers Ozzie Osborne and the women win. Men 162 points and women now 80 points.

Question: Name something people buy for the beach that contains the word beach. David and Jamie play. David hits the buzzer first and answers beach towel. Jamie gets to answer to see if her answer has more points and she answers beach ball. Women win but pass.

John - beach chair
Scott - umbrella (Scott wins the round because of the triple points.

Men 447 points. Women 80

Men get to play the final round. David and Scott do the final round

Questions:
Name a character you would find wandering around at Disneyland
Something you would find in a hair salon
Name an animal with big teeth
The hour you wish you could get up in the morning
Something you would find in a chef salad.

Between David and Scott they didn’t get enough points to win the $20,000 but win $875.

John King

Final Flight
Family Feud

I don't understand Oksana's 'toenails' answer either.But I have seen her on other shows,and she is a bright young lady.Such select 'snapshots' should not be something to censure someone over.

Chele615

Rinkside
Was I the only one who thought Kat meant "Calves" and they took it as "cuffs"?

I loved how they had them all come on today and there were 6 to a team. I thought that some of these questions were more difficult than they've been throughout the week. I'm sad that its over now too ;) They should have the SOI cast on there everyday!!!

soogar

Record Breaker
To the people who saw the show, who was the guy who answered "lovemaking" for things to do quietly in the dark? I can't see Todd E. saying that.