Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oksana Baiul Isn't The Brightest Bulb On The Chandelier

I'm really kicking myself. Monday, I forgot. Tues, I forgot to put a tape in. Today, I taped the wrong channel. Hopefully, I have it right for tomorrow.

Tripping on the Podium
    You should be able to program your VCR to tape on a daily schedule at the same time and channel.

I know. I just goofed.

go to uproar.com and play the Family Feud Game... it's downright HARD

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

Day 3 Family Feud

Todd Sands took Alexei’s & John’s place at the end of the line. It was interesting that he wasn’t matched up with his wife, Jenni. Todd E. was still paired up with Jenni.

First round: "What is something guys think they need to get lots of women?"--Kurt was joking and said "hair." The host asked "you're going with hair?" and Kurt responded "no”, I haven't been going with hair for a long time!" The SOI cast just cracked up. He ended up answering car. The guys eventually struck out, so it went to the women and they said "hair," it was on the board, and the ladies stole the points The next question was---When it's the middle of the night, tell me an activity you try to do quietly -- Oksana answered "swim", which was not on the board. Kurt answered, "Go to the bathroom," and it was the #1 answer. The men trying to use strategy passed to the women and the women struck out, it went back to the men and they answered "lovemaking" and stole the points. Next question --Name a place you don't want your cell phone to start ringing.--The women got to play, but they struck out. Oksana said "interview," which was not there, but the guys stole with "at work" and the actual answer on the board was Meeting/job. Next question --Name a sport where people and animals team up--the men got it and answered horse racing and a rodeo, but struck out. The women got the points by answering with polo.
    Since neither team had 300 points, which is what they need to play the final round, the men and women had to go to a tiebreaker! Todd and Kyoko had to buzz in to get the top answer for this question -- Name things people chew. Kyoko answered "gum." So the women won again!
    Final round: Jenni and Jamie. First question -- If you could have any month off from work, which would it be; A product that you buy for your bathroom; Something you find on a fast food burger; Something people do with a ball"; Name a type of ticket. Jamie didn’t get enough points with her answers and they only got a total of 149 points and at $5 a point they made--only $745 for the Boys and Girls club on this show.

Dee

Question

[COLOR=seagreen][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=4]I wonder who's going to occupy that revolving 5th slot on the men's team this evening. Is anyone left?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Keeper of Michelle's Nose berthes ghost's Avatar
    When it's the middle of the night, tell me an activity you try to do quietly -- Oksana answered "swim"

I really think Oksana isn't understanding the game. After she responded to swim, she said that's what I do at night. She doesn't understand that she has to answer hopefully like the majority of people who responded to the question.

Dee

Keeper of Michelle's Nose berthes ghost's Avatar
    Perhaps another theory to add to the list (not her native tongue, hangs out with only other Russians,etc...) :

In his last book, Toller writes that he felt Dorothy Hamil moved in a sort of protective bubble of stardom that kept her from understanding the real world that most of us live in. Perhaps Oksana lives in such a world.

Custom Title
    I find it fascinating that out of three pages on this topic only six posts were free of grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. I can't imagine how any of us would do under pressure in front of the TV cameras.

On the Ice
    What (may I ask) does this post have to do with figure skating? Once upon a time I was scolded by a number of individuals on this forum for a post questioning Katarina Witt's morals. So once again, what does Oksana Baiul's gameshow IQ have to do with figure skating?

Tripping on the Podium Jennifer Lyon's Avatar
    When I post on the Internet, I don't bother myself about spelling, punctuation, or grammar. This isn't a term paper or a novel that I'm shopping to publishers. It's just an Internet post. I feel the same way about other people's posts. If there's an occasional typo or error, I don't think much of it. Who has time to edit, revise, and polish Internet messages? Not me.

Myself, I am embarrrrasssseeedd if I mispelllllll.

[FONT=arial][COLOR=green][SIZE=4]Oksana's answers are starting to sound more and more like something either Gracie Allen or the Eva Gabor character on Green Acres might say. "Fat Tonails"? Oh, that's rich![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=C000FF][SIZE=4][FONT=arial]It's also kind of funny that they had to explain to Katarina what "Skinny Dipping" is, considering that's exactly what she was doing in the lion's share of those photos in Playboy.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Day 4 Family Feud

Thursday

[color=red]X[/color] signifies a strike

Starts off with Katarina & Scott. Question. Name a specific part of a Skinny Dipper that doesn’t look skinny. Scott answers lower posterior ---Men win but passes to the women

Oksana - toe nails [color=red]X[/color]
    Jennie - tummy
    Jamie - chest
    Kyoko - leg
    Katarina - cuffs [color=red]XX [/color](Katarina says she doesn’t know what skinny dippy is)
    Oksana - Arms [color=red]XXX[/color]

It goes back to the men, Scott answers hips and the men win. 84 Points.

Question: Name a job when a teenager needs money. Kurt & Oksana play, Kurt answers.Fast Food, wins and the men play.

Todd - Mows lawn
    David - Paper route [color=red]X[/color]
    John - teach [color=red]XX[/color]
    Scott - Babysit
    Kurt - house painting [color=red]XXX[/color]

It goes to the women and Katarina answers retail store and strikes. The men win and now are at 162 points.

Question: Name a Rock Star older than the President. Todd E. & Jenni play, Todd answers Mick Jagger. Men play---Double points

David - Keith Richards [color=red]X[/color]
    John - Bruce Springstein [color=red]XX[/color]
    Scott - Paul McCartney
    Kurt - Cher [color=red]XXX[/color]

Men strike out and it goes to the women, Katarina answers Ozzie Osborne and the women win. Men 162 points and women now 80 points.

Question: Name something people buy for the beach that contains the word beach. David and Jamie play. David hits the buzzer first and answers beach towel. Jamie gets to answer to see if her answer has more points and she answers beach ball. Women win but pass.

John - beach chair
    Scott - umbrella (Scott wins the round because of the triple points.

Men 447 points. Women 80

Men get to play the final round. David and Scott do the final round

Questions:
    Name a character you would find wandering around at Disneyland
    Something you would find in a hair salon
    Name an animal with big teeth
    The hour you wish you could get up in the morning
    Something you would find in a chef salad.

Between David and Scott they didn’t get enough points to win the $20,000 but win $875.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast