Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Lang and Tchernyshev Announce End of Partnership

Argentinian wonder ;)
    BUAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm just in a million depressions over this. Naomi and Peter (especially Naomi) were the only reason I watched ice dance. Its just going to be dull now.
    I'm sad that thier career together had to end the way it did with the withdrawl at Nationals and everything. I wish they could have gotten that sixth title. I wish them both the best of luck though. oh and I personally hope that Peter doens't skate with Shae-Lynn Bourne. :\

Crazy Armchair Fan/Resident Nerd
    IIRC, the commentators would always keep saying every time L&T skating about how talented a skater Peter Tchernyshev was and that he could really work out in any skating discipline (except for ladies, of course ). So, perhaps the idea of Peter staying in the eligible rank, but in another discipline like pairs, might not be that odd. In that case, he could definitely go w/ Tiffany Steigler (heck, the US needs all the help it can get in pairs)

Argentinian wonder ;)
    He used to be a solo skater, but he had a pretty serious hip injury that left him unable to do ice-jumps, because of that he started to practice ice dance. So I don't think he will become a pairs skater now. If he decides to continue to skater he'll do it in the ice dance discipline:\

Custom Title
    Originally posted by BravesSkateFan
    I'm just in a million depressions over this. Naomi and Peter (especially Naomi) were the only reason I watched ice dance. Its just going to be dull now.
    I'm sad that thier career together had to end the way it did with the withdrawl at Nationals and everything. I wish they could have gotten that sixth title. I wish them both the best of luck though. oh and I personally hope that Peter doens't skate with Shae-Lynn Bourne. :\
    ITA. :( It's just so sad and I can't get over it...

I hope that Peter doesn't skate with Shae either... :\

On the Ice
    I know I am so sad about this I wish that Peter will not skate with anyone else and will think about it and skate with Naomi again after she has the baby.

Custom Title
    Since Shae is skating solo, and seems to be enjoying it. And Mariana is in France also doing solo skating. I wonder if Peter would try his hand at solo dancing? He'd do a great Solo Tango

Custom Title
    I think Shae and Peter would make an excellent match...:D

I am so depresed that they decided to end their partnership, but I am extremely happy for Naomi. They were an amazing couple, but if a baby is what makes Naomi happy, then I think thats the best thing. Maybe this is god for peter so now hopefully he can skate with someone more injury-free

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4