2014 4CCs Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 4CCs Free Dance

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
You know, it's interesting looking at Gilles/Poirier and Hubbell/Donohue on the ice together because they are similar in physical appearance (with the difference that H&D are taller). Both girls are blonde and both boys are dark-haired. And of course Piper has skated with both of them!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Ralph & Hill
Samba number with funny sound effects & costuming
They got whacked on TES a bit 39.68 showing on the screen.\
I don't think they got good levels on the steps, but not sure what else went wrong.
137.03 into 1st though.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
I think R&H used the same music for their FD as G&P used for their SD two years ago.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Orford & Williams - dreadful Phantom of the Opera 2 music.
behind Ralph & Hill, but a new SB into 2nd.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Nervous for G&P! Hope they skate as cleanly as they did at Nationals and can win their first 4 Continents!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last chance to see Gilles & Poirier's Hitchcock FD for the season-they gave a good performance of it
I still love that initial stationary rotational lift with Gilles' head down.

No obvious trips or errors.
91.33 season's best 153.71 into 1st.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Last chance to see Gilles & Poirier's Hitchcock FD for the season-they gave a good performance of it
I still love that initial stationary rotational lift with Gilles' head down.

No obvious trips or errors.
91.33 season's best 153.71 into 1st.

They might get a chance to perform it at Worlds if Tessa & Scott decide to retire after the Olympics.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Will be interesting now to see how H&D are ranked in relation to G&P. The 153.71 that that G&P received is almost 10 points higher than the 144.07 that they received at NHK, but since several teams have gotten Personal Bests, H&D may get one as well.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Aldridge & Eaton's Bollywood. This has grown so much over the year-the hand movements have gotten more coordinated and better Bollywood character. into 2nd place, and they will medal!

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Well now H&D are skating to the same music C&P skated to in 2010. If Paul is listening I wonder if he will recognize it? ;)