Cohen on cover of IFS magazine | Golden Skate

Cohen on cover of IFS magazine

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Beautiful front cover of Sasha.........just got the mag today and haven't had time to do more than skim through it......42

The Return of Red Dog

DAWG! How dee heck are ya!

As I said on the "Prettiest Picture" thread, these are the best nonskating photos of Sasha I've seen. No spinning in shredded paper. No burgers. No FM pumps. Just Sasha, reminding me of Bambi's long lost mom.
Rgirl

jesslily

Final Flight
Sasha is a beautiful lady. I like all of her pictures, and her skating. In the article of Sasha's story, she talked about she switched to John Nicks from his wife at 11. First she took two lessons a week from him. and it's made her feel like she went to competition twice a week. I'm thinking she felt this way because she valued the lessons time too much or because John Nicks was too harsh to her. In her other interviews she seems never mentioned if she missed his coaching.

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
Sasha is amazingly beautiful as a skater, and person. Worlds are coming up. I can't wait to see Sasha on TV. Good luck to her, and I hope she gets a medal. :D

R.D.

Record Breaker
DAWG! How dee heck are ya!

Good, thanks, just a bit busy recently...that's one of the reasons I have not been posting much lately...also, I have become more of a lurker :D

Fossi

Final Flight
When will Jenny Kirk get a cover? She is the most beautiful US ladies skater ever. Such a doll.
Nice photos of Sasha. Does she have a lazy eye? Not that it takes away from her cuteness.

Arwen

Rinkside
I really dislike this magazine. However I will admit they are beautiful pictures of Sasha. I would like to see more picures/article about Fumie Suguri and the Japanese ladies though.

wvgal57

On the Ice
I'm in agreement with most of you that Sasha looks great! Nice to see here just being a teenager and in her teenage clothes.

soogar

Record Breaker
Sasha is absolutely gorgeous. I don't get the fascination with Jenny Kirk. She's okay looking but she looks totally anorexic.

Fossi

Final Flight
I think Jenny has grown into a beautiful woman and has a nice shape for a woman. Most skaters are very skinny, but I don't think Jenny looks anorexic at all. I'd love for her to get a cover sometime. She is so beautiful!

ouridol

On the Ice
Sasha looks amazing!! Soo gorgeous :D I cannot wait to get this the next time that I go to the rink ;)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Beautiful looking photos of a beautiful young lady... I notice that the photoshoot photos were courtesy of CMM/Jeffrey Nicholson. LOL, that was a good idea, especially as I remember what unfortunate looking photos an IFS photographer in that time managed to take of Ilia Kulik in 1998...

Marjaana

Ilia Kulik photos & photolinks
http://koti.welho.com/mjylha2/index.html

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Cohen is one of the few that when I look at her, I can see the bones behind her 30-year old face and her 50-year old face, and I think she's going to be beautiful at any age.

skatepixie

On the Ice
soogar said:
Sasha is absolutely gorgeous. I don't get the fascination with Jenny Kirk. She's okay looking but she looks totally anorexic.

ITA about Sasha.

I really think saying that about Jenny is mean. She is beautiful. Her body looks fine. She even looked fantastic after being sick at Nats.

Smiley0884

Rinkside
Could someone give a summary of what the article says? I don't get this magazine, and I haven't been able to find it at the book store.