Ladies FS - 2014 4CC | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2014 4CC

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
5. Tae Kyung KIM (KOR) - 132.84 Free Skate
She had a pretty strong skate. Can anyone explain why her PCS is only 37.09?

No power federation, not in the Olympic squad, skate early, no previous reference to refer to, judges played conservative not to fall outside the corridor. They may prefer to reserve the mark for others, they feel stingey, had bad breakfast and feel mean, any of these things.

Good news otoh, they may make up to her next time she deliver... oh and the arena looks more fuller today, phew....

cjuarez

Rinkside
Wordsworthgirl could you please give us your impressions about the skaters, please!! we cannot watch them !!:cry:

Gigi13

On the Ice
I'm guess I'm stuck here in this thread waiting for updates tell me if my girls skate clean guys kay...:cry:

cjuarez

Rinkside
It's time for Mirai, I'm so nervous!! please wordsworthgirl, tell us what' going on, please!!!:cry:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Hi guys! Yes, I will. I just came on for this round. Amelie had a rough skate, as did Mallet. Mallet is adorable!

Here comes Mirai. I can't do blow-by-blow as well as some people on here :) but I will do my best.

bixby

Final Flight
Hi guys! Yes, I will. I just came on for this round. Amelie had a rough skate, as did Mallet. Mallet is adorable!

Here comes Mirai. I can't do blow-by-blow as well as some people on here :) but I will do my best.

Mirai is bringing it...