Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies FS - 2014 4CC

Tripping on the Podium
    It's on http://tv-online.in/videoland-sports- link but it freezes all the time can't really watch anything

Haha i really wanna see Mirai go for 3F-3T

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mirai4life View Post
    Haha i really wanna see Mirai go for 3F-3T
    She should! Remember, Mirai with nothing to lose can be a different Mirai (Or one like to think )

Tripping on the Podium
    Oh I missed Chrystal and Reyna

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cjuarez View Post
    It's on http://tv-online.in/videoland-sports- link but it freezes all the time can't really watch anything
    Five minutes, and it's still buffering...

I am with you. I have COPD so I have to be careful in public to not get a lung infection. I wear a special mask when I fly as aircraft are very unclean and its tough not to touch your face for long hours in those seats and at airports. I respect the Japanese people who wear masks to protect others when they themselves are sick.
    Chris who knows way too much about air re-circulation in commercial aircraft....
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Taipei time is 12.45pm right now, 100% accuracy

Mirai is ill again! Uhmmm... long flights does take long toll on the physique... sigh! She flew from Japan to the US then flew to Taipei in the space of 1 week? No wonder!

Tripping on the Podium
    Sight First group almost over and I missed it, At least I hope I can watch Mirai and the japanese live

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    I am with you. I have COPD so I have to be careful in public to not get a lung infection. I wear a special mask when I fly as aircraft are very unclean and its tough not to touch your face for long hours in those seats and at airports. I respect the Japanese people who wear masks to protect others when they themselves are sick.
    Chris who knows way too much about air re-circulation in commercial aircraft....
    It is actually quite common in Asia to wear a mask in public places if you have a cold, or want to prevent pollutant, in places like HK, Taiwan and China due to SARS experience. They even consider as good etiquette, if you have a mild cough. Who'd have guessed Michael Jackson is truly an innovator and not odd at all, way ahead of his time.

Custom Title
    I think this habit is way older than MJ.

#TeamAUS
    They need to find other places to host the four continents. The coverage has been below par.

Not working for me either, but I have slow speed internet...well, I saw one commercial that worked....then nothing....
    Quote Originally Posted by hippomoomin View Post
    Five minutes, and it's still buffering...

Just my opinion but manners and respect for others seem to be alive and well somewhere....I have offered surgical masks to Americans who were sick on aircraft and the all said, "No thank you".
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    It is actually quite common in Asia to wear a mask in public places if you have a cold, or want to prevent pollutant, in places like HK, Taiwan and China due to SARS experience. They even consider as good etiquette, if you have a mild cough. Who'd have guessed Michael Jackson is truly an innovator and not odd at all, way ahead of his time.

I am in love with Miss Kexin ....

If only Zijun has the height of her jumps!!! wow

Custom Title
    Is there a Japanese feed somewhere? Do they cover this competition?

Custom Title
    The streaming is killing me, because it still works somehow. At least I got to see five seconds of a skater after the cute little TV jumps out.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast