Ladies FS - 2014 4CC | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2014 4CC

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Multitasking --trying to watch 4CC on my computer while watcing Arsenio Hall (and Jason!) on TV....

bixby

Final Flight
I'm laughing because i don't think this is the end of Mirai.
I think she will stick around. She doesn't seem mad and angry anymore these time around. :laugh:
Maybe with her new coach, she can shake things up.

I really hope so too. She's got the goods. Just need to be consistent with her jumps all the time and erased it from the memory of the judges.

Start a brand new season with a bang.

Murakami used to UR a lot, but now she's getting full credits to all her jumps.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Kanako, this is your moment girl. :clap:

Win gold here and move into the Olympics or Zijun.

Zijun probably needs it more, with absolutely no momentum heading into the Olympics, not even the reigning Chinese National Champion. Although between the two Kanako is definitely better when clean right now.

Harness

Rinkside
I, too, wish Mirai the best of luck going forward. She has been through a lot lately, and even though she was not feeling well, she still managed to skate her short and long programs without falling. I'm proud of her.

Way to go, Courtney. Now I'm looking forward to Samantha having a clean skate.

Gigi13

On the Ice
Omg Kanako and Li are next I'm so nervous ahdkldak :eek:: and good luck to Haruka and Samantha :)

zamboni step

Final Flight
This is madness, I've been up since 5am on a Saturday to watch the live results page and make sleep deprived snarky comments about Hick's PCS, I'll just have to take this out on Hicks by making fun of her weak Program Components.

zamboni step

Final Flight
According to twitter, Kim Hae-Jin went visibly clean. Though URs probably got her. Another one gets lower PCS than Courtney. *douses self in gasoline*

Gigi13

On the Ice
According to twitter, Kim Hae-Jin went visibly clean. Though URs probably got her. Another one gets lower PCS than Courtney. *douses self in gasoline*

okay I'm back I couldn't stay away for that long...What is going on with these PCS scores?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am thrillled!!!!! Pls TES meter don't go down anymore!

zamboni step

Final Flight
okay I'm back I couldn't stay away for that long...What is going on with these PCS scores?

Courtney goes from low 6s to low 7s with no actual improvement. It must be because of her stunning lines and dazzling choreography. :sarcasm:

burntBREAD

Medalist
I agree...Courtney Hicks has great, explosive (and very inconsistent) jumps...but the rest of her skating is so lacking.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Had to work late tonight (or into this morning lol!) Thanks everyone for pbps!

So unusual for Mirai. She seems happy and accepting for both her SP and LP despite the low scores.

:p as long as she's happy.

Well if Mirai seems happy that's okay. I did see reports that she was sick but just the same - if baby girl wants to stay in she must work ever harder on rotating those jumps!

For all the Mirai fans, she did not look too upset or shaken by her scores. I think she pulled off a respectable performance given the stress and strain of the last few weeks and her illness. She is so cute and dear. I love her.

Thank you wordsworthgirl! Much appreciated! :)

I don't think Mirai really cares at this point -- she likely just competed for points and will look towards next season. She's had a really unlucky/disappointing start to 2014!

But will she get any points as low as she's likely to finish here? I thought only top 3 or top 5 got points but what do I know?

I'm laughing because i don't think this is the end of Mirai.
I think she will stick around. She doesn't seem mad and angry anymore these time around. :laugh:
Maybe with her new coach, she can shake things up.

This is my hope. I know that it's been reported that Mr. Mura is just a 'temporary' coach - but I'm still hoping this can somehow become a permanent arrangement. Mirai still has so much to give - if she wants it I mean.