Acacia Bishop Initiative | Golden Skate

Acacia Bishop Initiative

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
http://www.petitiononline.com/ab2003/petition.html

Acacia Bishop is a Utah/Idaho toddler who was abducted about a year ago, she has not been found... her parents, with the help of Child Seek Network, have drafted a petition to get more government awareness for Missing Children -- ALL not just the Elizabeth Smarts of this country.

I hope that you can feel compelled to join us and tell the government how we feel about child kidnappings.
I know that when in place this will signifcantly reduce the child abductions all over the nation. Please forward this petition to all of your friends and lets make it into a law ASAP.

Thank you, Casey & Adam
http://www.childseeknetwork.com

AcaciasDad

Spectator
Please Help!!!!

We need all of you to sign your name here and forward it to as many family and friends you have inorder for it to continue to grow!!! I thank you who have and remind you to please continue forwarding it until you see the person name on it!!!!!

Thank you for all of your prayers and support,

Adam Bishop

www.missingbabybishop.com (Acacias Web Site)

AcaciasDad

Spectator
Look

If you have not read the Acacia Bishop Initiative then I suggest that you do. This Petition pertains to all of us. We all were at one time helpless children, and it is then that we needed the most protection. Help me make a difference for children everywhere so that when they are kidnapped they can be recovered faster.

Adam Bishop

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
And what a great thing to be a part of, Tonichelle! I believe we discussed this issue back when you were doing a research paper. There are so many heart wrenching stories you don't ever hear a word about and that is such a shame. These innocent children deserve so much more from all of us (especially the giant media networks and corporations!).

AcaciasDad,

I commend you for being so strong for your daughter. I wish you the best of luck.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Bronze... yes we had a lengthy discussion a while back on this subject... (which I got a very good grade on by the way)

by the time I was done with my paper I got totally involved with Child Seek Network and especially Acacia's story... mostly because her dad, Adam, was a source for my paper and I just got wrapped up in teh whole thing. I feel very strongly for this cause and I want to see it through to it's conclusion...

lets get America back on track and protect our kids... :)