Varekai naughty and nice party. | Golden Skate

Varekai naughty and nice party.

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
Last Sunday Cirque du Soleil had a party for all of it employees. What a wild party. I had the time of my life. I mean how many times do you get to say that you got drunk and raunchy with all the artist and crew of the World famous Cirque du Soleil. Well, actually I have partied with various tours over the years but this was the best. We stayed until 2:30 in the morning. We took 144 pictures. My favorite is me and Mooky, the clown. She is the blond with a hat and a green shirt. You'll see my partner Kevin is the guy you see in most of the pictures with me. He is wearing a white shirt, tucsito and leather cumber bun. He has black hair and with a mustash and go tee. I am the one in the black leather jacket and blue jeans. Some of the pictures might be considered a little risque. We hope to get more pictures up soon. Click on pictures to enlarge.

http://www.kzarah.com/varekai_red_black_party.html

Daniel and Little Lulu

PS
Ckick on "Box office Pictures" I am the guy with the red hair and face.
D & LL

Last edited:

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Well it looks like you had tons of fun! I love the Cirque!!! I have seen six of the shows..Alegria, Dralion, La Nuba, Mystere, O, and Varakei... I don't really have a fav.. They all took me on a wonderful fantasy ride.. I got lost from reality in all of them.. I think my favorite soundtrack of them is Dralion though.. I even decorated one of the rooms in my house with a Cirque du Soliel theme..lol I'm going to Vegas in May to see Zumanity.. Can't wait!!!..............................Peace

kzarah

On the Ice
After the word varekai there is an underscore, after the word red there is an underscore and after the word black. Try typing in kzarah.com/varekai_red_black_party.html and you can put in the www. After the page comes up, scroll down the page to see the pictures.
Daniel and Little Lulu

Hey Kzarah,
I LOVED "Varekai" when I saw it last September. Have only seen this and "Quiddam" live, but have seen the others that were broadcast-no comparison, BTW, between TV and live, much like skating--but even so, I think "Varekai" is one of their best. The whole way the show held together seemed stronger this time, or just could be what I like. Speaking of which, loved those flying twins. Talk about double your fun;)

Anyway, the only thing better than getting to work for CDS and seeing the show every night is getting to PARRRRRRRRR-TY with the cast and crew. Such great pictures. Ah, brings back the memories.

Thanks for sharing the photos--we get to see you:)--and glad you, your partner, and I'm sure Little Lulu had such a rip roaring good time.
Rgirl

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Kzarah........I got into your site, but couldn't find where to click to see the pictures........by the way, the graphics and pictures in your site are AWESOME.......wow, I am impressed!!!! 42

kzarah

On the Ice
Ok, when the page opens up you should see a side bar on the right , to move the page up and down.
As far as the graphics in the web site. They are not mine. This is my partner's web site. All the same it is good to hear that you like it.
Daniel and Little Lulu

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks kzarah........I finally found it (wow, if it had been a snake....) great pics......looks like everyone one was rockin and having a great time..........42