Russian World Junior Team 2014 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Russian World Junior Team 2014

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
??? Tessa and Scott were of a similar height, I never saw you complain about that, and they're one of the best teams in history. Why do you care SO much about Stepanova/Bukin being of a similar height? I'll repeat, as long as they're not having problems, why should you care? Don't watch them if you think it's not aesthetically pleasing

V/M are not my cup of tea either but clearly Tessa grew taller and filled out their technical scores have stagnated compared to D/W
shows similar height impact both pair and ice dance

and Ideal Ice Dance couple in height is like Ilinykh / Katsalapov
and for Pairs like Volosozhar / Trankov

hanca

Record Breaker
no surprise there too, they werent at the Olympic gala
you wont probably see these two together again next season, heard she got really really tall now

What is it with you and height differences? Why are you so offended/repulsed/horrified by pairs and dance teams that are close in height? As long as they can still comfortably do their elements, what's it to you?

It is not only height difference. It is also weight sky_fly20 seems to object with some skaters. :rolleye:
On sky_fly20's 'list of offenders':
not enough height: Monko-Khaliavin, Stepanova-Bukin, Davankova-Deputat
weight issues: Liza Tuktamysheva, (I think I am missing a few more...)

I would pay for seeing sky_fly20's figure, considering that he/she has such a strict requirements regarding skaters body shape and size. :laugh:

zamboni step

Final Flight
It is not only height difference. It is also weight sky_fly20 seems to object with some skaters. :rolleye:
On sky_fly20's 'list of offenders':
not enough height: Monko-Khaliavin, Stepanova-Bukin, Davankova-Deputat
weight issues: Liza Tuktamysheva, (I think I am missing a few more...)

I would pay for seeing sky_fly20's figure, considering that he/she has such a strict requirements regarding skaters body shape and size. :laugh:

Natalia Ogoreltseva too. *Sigh* None of these girls have weight issues. :rolleye: