Favorite skating move that YOU do | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite skating move that YOU do

Y

Yazmeen42skater

Re: Favorites

Biggest favorite: Spiral. I love to hit speed and just fly in a forward spiral.

I also really like: Waltz jump, half toe walley, half flip, especially out of mohawk. Footwork is fun, too, and I'm enjoying toeloop and salchow.

My nemesis: The left forward inside three turn. It hates me, I hate it, but I'm determined to conquer it.

Dying to learn and finesse: A solid one foot spin and an Ina Bauer

L

Lanechka

Re: Favorite skating move that YOU do

I can't do much either, but I really enjoy doing spirals (I can do catch foots where I pull my leg right up to my face, it freaks people out) and waltz jumps. I'm starting to put stuff together... going forwards, turning backwards, blah blah. I like mohawks also. :) I can do a sort of Spread Eagle (but it's in a wide circle, I can't just glide, I automatically turn, but it's still fun!). I generally like everything -- but spinning. Spinning is my nemesis. It's interesting how I can do a one foot spin (which we've never "learned" in class) but my two foot spins are so horrid! I've just been playing around with various things I see people doing around the rink. :)

<strong>Lanie</strong>

L

lottafs

Re: Favorite skating move that YOU do

Stepping onto the ice and gliding. :D

B

ballerinagrl

Favourite Skating Move that YOU do

I've always loved the split spiral, flying camel and lay-back spins, and the feeling of flying I get from the double-axel ...

S

starshinexavier

Favourite Skating Move that YOU do

I love doing 2 sals, axels, outside spread eagles and the Paso and Westminister.

F

frozenpond

Re: Favorites

I have so many favorites...but my favorite favorites are half luttz from footwork, catchfoots spin and sit spin.