2014 Olympics Mens Short Program | Page 50 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Mens Short Program

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What will the judges do with Takahashi and the downgraded and two-footed 4toe attempt? I think he will be placed ahead of Fernandez (is that too much wishful thinking) but a good distance back from Chan, and deservedly so.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
His quad will definitely get a downgrade and negative GOE so that is bad but i think they might give him the triple lutz-triple toe without a downgrade and with positive GOE.

BlackPack

Medalist
Didn't like that comment Johnny made about Liebers. And I'm not a fan of his program either. I wish the Eurosport or BBC commentators would commentate for NBC. We only have our pick of terrible or mediocre ones.

The British Eurosport guy (either Chris/Simon/Nicky?) and an Australian lady (I believe) do comment on the streams. I haven't figured out yet, but sometimes you get Tara & Johnny and other times you got the B. Euro and Aussie lady who are obviously far more professional and speak relevantly.

Elaine

On the Ice
Javier Fernandez, Peter Liebers, Jason Brown, Brian Joubert, Han Yan, Denis Ten, Alexander Majorov, Daisuke Takahashi all within 3 points... :popcorn:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
The British Eurosport guy (either Chris/Simon/Nicky?) and an Australian lady (I believe) do comment on the streams. I haven't figured out yet, but sometimes you get Tara & Johnny and other times you got the B. Euro and Aussie lady who are obviously far more professional and speak relevantly.

Chris Howarth (British) and Belinda Noonan (Aussie)