Looking for music for a 6 yr old any Ideas? | Golden Skate

Looking for music for a 6 yr old any Ideas?

pick_chick

Rinkside
I have been looking for music for my 6 year old who is a happy strong skater and is less gracefull than her older sister who we chose happy song by frank mills . Well I have been listening to tons of music and can not find one to suit her she is ,6, loves soccer, kick but girl !?? and is in elementy ladies division
any ideas would be much apreciated !
:confused:

lulu

Final Flight
I don't know of any songs off hand. And maybe this is sort of a given-but make sure it is something that she likes!
Does she have a favorite song from a movie? Maybe use that.

pick_chick

Rinkside
Ya we have asked her but she wanted finding nemo and well that is nice music BUT had to skate to or cut and then she came up with charlie brown i just wanted a cute but good music :)

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Most of the "Peanuts" special music is by the late Vince Guaraldi and his trio, and its easy to find--just look him up under "Jazz." The Charlie Brown number you describe is probably "Linus and Lucy," which is the music everyone associates with the Peanuts specials. Another delightful piece is "Skating." Its on the "Charlie Brown Christmas" album and is the number at the beginning of the special when the characters are all skating on the pond. Its upbeat and really cute and good for a kid.

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Hi there,

Fisher Price has a number of CDs out that have some excellent music for younger skaters. The one that comes to mind in particular is all instrumental, although it doesn't say it on the case. They are really up tempo versions of some childhood favourites, many of which you probly wouldn't even recognize because they have been redone so well.

There are such songs as popcorn, hush little baby, pop goes the weasel, twinkle twinkle etc. It is a fantastic CD, and really age appropriate.

pick_chick

Rinkside
Thank you for all you ideas i think i am going to go with the skating on on the christmas cd it is cute