Michael Christian Martinez | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Michael Christian Martinez

Eclair

Medalist
I think it's geo-blocked ... :( but glad you can watch it and it doesn't seem to be generally taken down.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Wishing Michael all the best! Learned from the Golden Spin thread that there will be no live stream so will just wait for news on how he fares.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yippee for MCM! Very good progress young man!!

Last edited:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Time to resurrect this thread. From a report in a local newspaper (The Philippine Star) last March 14, the decision on whether Michael will compete in the World Figure Skating Championships in Shanghai will be made this week. Though Michael has already submitted his entry form, he is "undergoing therapy for a bruised right hip and ankle." Right now he is in Beijing training under Nikolai Morozov. Michael's mother Teresa expressed the hope that his condition further improves so he can compete at Worlds.

Fingers crossed we get to see Michael at Worlds.

Warwick360

Medalist
Time to resurrect this thread. From a report in a local newspaper (The Philippine Star) last March 14, the decision on whether Michael will compete in the World Figure Skating Championships in Shanghai will be made this week. Though Michael has already submitted his entry form, he is "undergoing therapy for a bruised right hip and ankle." Right now he is in Beijing training under Nikolai Morozov. Michael's mother Teresa expressed the hope that his condition further improves so he can compete at Worlds.

Fingers crossed we get to see Michael at Worlds.

I too hope his condition really improves. :3

I really miss seeing his spins. :no:

mei 03

Rinkside
I would like to see his biellman spin again. :)
Hoping for his speedy recovery so that he can compete at Worlds and Phi will have a representative in the men's event.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker