Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
..........and the Nobel Peace Prize goes to.......George W. Bush......42

Last edited:

Pati

On the Ice
show 42 said:
..........and the Pulitzer Peace Prize goes to.......George W. Bush......42

Oh I get it! Peace is when dick-tators like Saddamn get to rape and murder and defy resolutions for years and years and years and years...:rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:

Aloft02

Rinkside
...our keynote speaker for the Mensa convention this year is... Jessica Simpson!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Oh I get it! Peace is when dick-tators like Saddamn get to rape and murder and defy resolutions for years and years and years and years...

Pax, Pati............Saddam is in a whole different category.....42

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Please welcome our breakout speaker on the importance of monogamy and fidelity in marriage...

Elizabeth Taylor

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Pati said:
Oh I get it! Peace is when dick-tators like Saddamn get to rape and murder and defy resolutions for years and years and years and years...:rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:

hey, I didn't have to say anything LOL it was said for me... ITA

I think it's disgusting that liberating a nation makes Bush the same as the tyrant he liberated them from

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks Eliza............my point was, it isn't "peaceful" to bomb a country, even if your intent is to liberate it......(I think the original intent was to find "weapons of mass destruction", but that didn't pan out, so then plan "B" was to liberate them?) I have a good friend who lost a son while "liberating" Afganistan......so much for peace..............42

berthes ghost

Final Flight
Please welcome our breakout speaker on the importance of monogamy and fidelity in marriage...

I don't get it.

I don't think that Liz ever once cheated on any of her husbands.

Did you mean stabilty and endurance or something like that? I have never heard of any stories of Liz being either a bigamist or an adultress.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Berthe, I wouldn't think it was a big deal. She certainly wasn't the most moral person and fooled around with married men too.
Who knows, maybe she did. I wouldn't put it past her.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Berthe............I believe Liz had an affair with Richard Burton while married to Eddie Fisher.........42

Michibanana

Rinkside
Berthe............I believe Liz had an affair with Richard Burton while married to Eddie Fisher.........42

Yeah, she did. (I'm a big old movie fan, which is why I happen to know.) She also had an affair with Eddie Fisher while he was married to Debbie Reynolds. Must be the "artistic temprement" ;) ...

Rixis

On the Ice
*Decides its time to try her hand at the silliness*

Next month gracing the cover of Seventeen Magazine will be...Bea Arthur!

:laugh:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
....And the spokesperson for the Boys Club of America for 2004 is...

Michael Jackson

....and the headliner for the half-time show at the 2005 Superbowl is...

Janet Jackson

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
"And for once, all the skating fans from the internet actually agree about this skater/team/competition result!!!!!" :laugh:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
..........and the Pulitzer Peace Prize goes to.......George W. Bush......42
Show, the problem is -- we may actually hear it :(

John King

Final Flight
My April Fools gag

Hey,I posted a message saying Tonya H. would be on the cover of Vogue,as an April 1st joke,and sevral people here took it for real!

Last edited: