Did Anyone Watch Stephen King's "Kingdom Hospital"? | Golden Skate

Did Anyone Watch Stephen King's "Kingdom Hospital"?

I watched it and enjoyed it. I like stuff like that. It has me wondering exactly what is going on and I enjoy looking for clues and trying to piece things together. It was funny in some spots, too. The cast really portray the characters well. Looking forward to next weeks episode! Can't wait to figure out exactly what the ant eater has to do with things....I understand he's made some sort of deal with the painter who was hit by the car. Watching the rest of the story unfold should be fun and interesting.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I taped it and will watch it tonight. I hope it's as good as they say it is............can't wait to start a new series..............42

Lcp88

On the Ice
I meant to watch, but it completly slipped my mind. Anyone know what happened??
Laura

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I just finished watching my tape......very unusual, sort of like a "Twin Peaks" format......I have no clue what's going on, so let me know NJsk8 when you figure it out......:\ 42

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Okay, I'm intrigued.......after I saw the clips of the upcoming episodes, I gotta watch to find out what the heck is going on.....anyone else? 42

wvgal57

On the Ice
I was very excited about the premier but I watched about l/2 and turned it off. I simply could not follow it because I am constantly doing a thousand things at once and this program seemed to be one of those that if you didn't watch every second you'd be lost.

I WAS LOST!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
...........wvgal...totally agree, but I gotta watch to find out what part the anteater plays..........42

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
"Kingdom Hospital"

I saw it-I wanted to check it out! I like it when scary movies are on as a series. I may watch it again-did you guys see "Rose Red"? It was by Stephen King also, I think. It was on last year or something as a series also. I thought it was good.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hi Princess.......loved "Rose Red"..........it scared me to death, but what a thrill. I think "Kingdom" has just begun to get spooky....42

I didn't see "Rose Red"...

I will be watching Kingdom Hospital faithfully....gotta figure it all out!LOL!
So far, all I can figure is:
The hospital is built on the grounds where a mill burnt down and lots of children died in it, and at least one of the children is "haunting" the hospital, I think her name is Mary. She wears and rings a bell that is supposedly a death bell.
Dianne Ladd's character is going to have a seance, I think...she hears Mary crying.
The ant eater is the biggest mystery to me...the only one that's seen it is the artist that got hit by the van....and I guess Mary as well, as one quick scene showed Mary and the ant eater sitting next to each other in the hall of the hospital.
Did you notice that there is "something" on the roof of the one elevator that keeps breaking down...the same elevator Dianne Ladd's character was in and heard the crying....it looks like it's a doll of some kind on the elevator roof.
Very intriguing!
As a side note, often when watching these kinds of shows my husband is so busy asking me about things/clues he misses that I miss something myself and I get so frustrated!!! Or I'll say to him after watching something "did you see 'so and so' happen" and he'll say, "NO, I missed that, no wonder I don't know what's going on"!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
As a side note, often when watching these kinds of shows my husband is so busy asking me about things/clues he misses that I miss something myself and I get so frustrated!!! Or I'll say to him after watching something "did you see 'so and so' happen" and he'll say, "NO, I missed that, no wonder I don't know what's going on"!
I hear ya.......that's why I taped it, so I could watch it a second time. The big hairy beast is a puzzle. I think he represents a trade off.......he had something to do with the jogger's recovery, in turn, the jogger (can't remember his name) has to help solve the hospital's mystery.........I think.......
:) 42

Yes, Show42, I do believe you are correct.....the ant eater whispered something in the guy's ear (I can't remember his name either!)...something about a "trade" for having helped him recuperate from his trauma.

N

nthuz

I like King's autobiographical bits in his stories. Here it is his near fatal jogging accident.

heyang

Record Breaker
Yikes - don't think I'll be watching this one. My house feels like it's isolated and ghost stories creep me out (more than slasher movies). I had to re-watch 6th Sense during the day - even though I had already seen it at the movies.