Quick Personality Test | Golden Skate

Quick Personality Test

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is really quick and it kind of helps us to get to know each other. I was surprised about the almost accuracy of it. I am

Independent
Unconventional
Unfettered

Personality Test

Dee

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

"You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored. "

I'm not quite sure this is me.....:confused: I do rather enjoy small talk, for one thing. Although I do not particularly like superficiality, there is a time and place for it.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Independent
Unconventional
Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you. (This has gotten me in trouble at times)

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

Someone else needs to be here with me:laugh:

Dee

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm :
Carefree
Playful
Cheerful

I agree with the Cheerful but Carefree & Playful I'm not, altho I do have a good sense of humor.

guinevere

Final Flight
Count me in as one of the

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

ones. About half of the description was right on - the other half way completely off base, though.

I also didn't like any of the shapes! :D

guinevere

heyang

Record Breaker
Make that 5 for

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

My 2nd choice was:
Carefree
Playful
Cheerful

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."

You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise

pairsfan

On the Ice
Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

You detest superficiality.

That is so true. The last part is the main reason that I left my previous job.

Kasey

Medalist
Me....

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

I may have to think on this a while...see what I think of it....maybe shed a tear or two....heehee

Kasey

mariana

On the Ice
Personality test results:
Dynamic
Active
Extroverted

Ok, let me say this... I'm the exact opposite. :D

icenut84

Final Flight
I'm another:

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

Not sure about all of the description, but those three words are spot-on.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Well, color me:

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

Okay... but I don't mind small talk at all.:D

mmandel

On the Ice
Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured

Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.

Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate.