How Evil Are You? | Golden Skate

How Evil Are You?

guinevere

Final Flight
I guess my inner evil showed through, because this is how they scored me:

Your score is 14!

16-20
: Boo-frickety-hoo. I guess I now have some competition here. There are few people as vile, nasty, disgusting, and self-serving as you! Your mother must be very proud!

Most of these questions did not have the real answer for what I would have done. For instance, in the last question, I would pretend to be Mandy and talk to the person for a while until they bored me, at which point I would pick a fight with them and tell them I never wanted to see them again. Then I would hang up, turn off my phone and go back to sleep.

guinevere

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I was a 10. I admit to being somewhat disappointed...:D

Actually, one time at work my co-worker and I got really bored and started dialing 800 numbers at random (the 900 numbers would have been flagged on the phone bill), 800 numbers like 800-HOT-MAMA, 800-- well, you get the idea-- just to see what we'd come up with. In most cases, we pretty much got what we expected. For the record, however, 1-800-F***-YOU is a telephone company. Which somehow seems appropriate.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lad, I scored 7. We can be evil together:D

Dee

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
12 here :)
As for the 900 numbers... hey, my version of that was calling Russia from work :)

Yazmeen

On the Ice
I'm an 11. Guess a little of my evil side came through (wish we had that little devil emoticon) :D

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I have to wait and take this test at home. I'm at work, and we have "filters" that prevent us from accessing certain websites from school computers..............42

soogar

Record Breaker
I'm a 15.. my conscience wouldn't let me answer some of the questions honestly... I guess I lose a point b/c I have a conscience...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
11-15: I'm in the World Domination business. What do you do? Look at the score. I bet you can guess what a perfect evil score is!

I scored 11... but when it gave me the definition it gave me 16-20... weird

mariana

On the Ice
16-20: Boo-frickety-hoo. I guess I now have some competition here. There are few people as vile, nasty, disgusting, and self-serving as you! Your mother must be very proud!

I'm a 16:laugh: