No ER Again | Golden Skate

No ER Again

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Last week ER was not on and again tonight the same thing. Did I miss something? Is the season over?

guinevere

Final Flight
No, this is the usual time of the season that they air reruns...but I gotta tell ya, ER is losing me to Without a Trace by showing stupid puff shows about the 6.5-years-dead Princess Diana instead of reruns from earlier in the season (several of which I missed the first time around). ER has been in decline for the last 3 seasons, I'm surprised they would be willing to send their remaining audience looking for another 10pm Thursday drama.

(Incidentally I had never watched Without a Trace before last week. It's a pretty good show. I'll be wathing it when ER isn't on from now on, I think. Thanks for the recommendation, NBC!)

guinevere

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Without a Trace IS an excellent show. The only reason I started watching ER again recently is because I got hooked on "The Apprentice" which comes right before it so I just left it on.

And as to the Lost Tapes of Princess Diana or whatever they call it -- WILL THEY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THAT POOR WOMAN REST IN PEACE????? And for crying out loud we had to hear WAY too much about her when she was alive, so will they just leave US alone about it as well??