Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 130 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Милу

Rinkside
Thank you borzaya! I love that there's like a foot of bench left next to Max but he's up next to Tanya. Does Alla have anything interesting to say? The interview spends a bit of time talking to her. Also, the practices are fun to watch because everyone is so much more loose. There's a cute one on the NBC Sochi site that I'll dig up.

I'm bringing in the oldies at 29! Woot! :p I work in an office/lab all day and post usually during lunch or breaks. I usually have to save all the videos for evening or weekends too.

Oh, glad that I'm not the only one here that is more Tanya and Max's age. I thought i was so old... :) I'm a doctoral student so i spend my days in front of the computer, reading a lot of the conversations here but I don't have that much time as i wish for posting or translating. :(

Another off topic question, how many of you are skaters, or have been skaters?

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Милу;926781 said:
Oh, glad that I'm not the only one here that is more Tanya and Max's age. I thought i was so old... :) I'm a doctoral student so i spend my days in front of the computer, reading a lot of the conversations here but I don't have that much time as i wish for posting or translating. :(

Good luck on your thesis/studies! That's awesome! Always been a fan of ice skating. I watched the Olympics and season televised shows as a child with my mom and we would see ice shows but me on a pair of skates is a DISASTER. I go for fun to outdoor rinks that they set up in the winter here. :)

orangella96

Final Flight
Edit: Found the training video! I hope it's not geo blocked. http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/russian-pair-volosozhar-and-trankov-training-session Tanya seems frustrated about something and he holds her close and skates around with her to calm her down sort of. Not totally sure what's going on but it's sweet.

Unfortunately it is geo-blocked for me :cry:

I do skate in my free time as well.
I really love it in winter 'cause then we do have outdoor rinks. That's much more fun than inside :)

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Ah! So Maksim Kovtun and Ivan posted a silly dance to Rihanna's Jump earlier today on Instagram. Much like the push up challenge months ago they passed it to Adelina and Ksenia. They just posted their dance and passed it to Tanya and Max. :) I hope they do it! I'm sure it'll be funny.

Милу

Rinkside
Maxim must have been sick today, he let Tanya speak :laugh:
http://youtu.be/2Lp9eaFARkE

He probably read our comments here in the forum! :biggrin: And didn't dare to speak... He had a very serious expression in his face though.

Good luck on your thesis/studies! That's awesome! Always been a fan of ice skating. I watched the Olympics and season televised shows as a child with my mom and we would see ice shows but me on a pair of skates is a DISASTER. I go for fun to outdoor rinks that they set up in the winter here. :)

Thanks JCSKIZZLE!
I did skate for 7-8 years, and since i quit I hardly ever skated again. But it started again this year around the Olympics when my little son (yup, definitely makes me one of the oldies) had to watch so much skating that he wanted to try as well. :yay: So now I'm looking forward to spend years and years at the ice rink again. :biggrin:

gabifazio

Rinkside
i'm pretty sure that they read this blog! because when we are sure that they assumed the relationship, they look for something to make us confused again or when we are talking about maxim's interviews, he lets Tanya answer the questions. They probably make fun of us :laugh::laugh:

Милу

Rinkside
i'm pretty sure that they read this blog! because when we are sure that they assumed the relationship, they look for something to make us confused again or when we are talking about maxim's interviews, he lets Tanya answer the questions. They probably make fun of us :laugh::laugh:

In other words that would give us quite a chance to interact with them. :)

annafer

On the Ice
Videos of them performing last night, good quality:
http://youtu.be/LsK90gbYOIE
http://youtu.be/KFogG43wp4I
http://instagram.com/p/nOiloWGB_b/
Did anyone post this photo before?? So funny!!!!
We always said Max is the jokester, but seems to me that Tatiana is even more so. Hilarious photo.
i'm pretty sure that they read this blog!
Hmm, probably not, in the first video you can see Maxim being extremely impatient, he can not wait to take the microphone from Tatiana's hand :laugh: On a side note, I hope they never find this thread, would be embarrassing.

Милу

Rinkside
Hmm, probably not, in the first video you can see Maxim being extremely impatient, he can not wait to take the microphone from Tatiana's hand :laugh: On a side note, I hope they never find this thread, would be embarrassing.

Happily they don't know who we are. :biggrin:

Mahanson34

Rinkside
Wow! Thank you for posting those videos. They skate so beautifully!

I won't embarrass myself by telling you how old I am, but I am a teacher and I have a nine year old daughter. I used to skate when I was small, but never competitively. However, I have always followed ice-skating and love it.