Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 161 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Милу

Rinkside
OK here goes:

Tanya: Must. Not. Grin. Like. A. School girl.... D*** it failed!
http://cs10378.vk.me/u7843979/146083649/x_fd548712.jpg

Tanya: WHAT is that God himself appearing JUST as we do the cross sign?!
http://cs10575.vk.me/u44213759/137778657/x_fab11973.jpg

Tanya: Aaaah Paris, the city of love, right Max?
Max: Yes, let´s get this love thing started.
http://cs10378.vk.me/u7843979/109971010/x_69be49e9.jpg
(Based on that we THINK they were both free people by then)

Arawen :bow: You just gave me a great laugh when my head is stuck in statistics... Just what I needed! :)

kinoriH

Final Flight
When do they usually announce what their new programs will be?
well last year it was in August, but I think this time it'll be a bit later, cause they're not going to NHT. If they start training in June, they'll have only 4 months to master 2 new programs, which is no time IMO. And with all the shows around in May-June-July... I think they're INSANE for doing that many shows.
:eek:hwell:

Arawen

Final Flight
I wonder why they choose to do so many shows, I mean it can´t just be for economical reasons can it?

orangella96

Final Flight
To me it's a tragedy that they won't do NHT this year, 'cause I would have had time then :cry:
But of course that would be too few time.
I was asking myself too already why they do that much shows this year. I mean yes they are Olympiv champions now but that's no reason to go over the top with the shows. But I think that it might be their only way of earning money in the off-season maybe.

Arawen The captions are really great. You certainly got talent for that :clap:

kinoriH

Final Flight
I wonder why they choose to do so many shows, I mean it can´t just be for economical reasons can it?

I seriously have no idea. They shouldn't have done the Tour of Champions IMO.. too many cities for such little crowd- and they could have used this time to relax & have some well needed free time with family and friends.
I don't want to jinx anything, but despite everything Max said, I won't be surprised at all if in the end they decide to skip next season.

annafer

On the Ice
From what I know they only have the Denis Ten 3 days shows at the end of May and the July ones in China, not that much compared to what they already did. And I understand them, now it's the perfect time to earn some good money. And if they start in June and don't do NHT they have enough time to prepare the programs.

Kinori, I agree about the Russian tour, too many shows and I doubt they earned that much money. At least Yulia and Adelina only did a few of the shows, not all. Maybe they were obligated to do them, Inhavr no other explanation.

orangella96

Final Flight
@annafer But Adelina and Yulia had shows outside of Russia in that time.
But you're right the real GP season begins at the end of October so that's still enough time. It's usually only NHT that is so much earlier than the rest. God knows why:rolleye:

kinoriH

Final Flight
I loved watching V/T in the sochi K&C during team event. This one is my favorite.:laugh:

http://vk.com/video249225017_168335601

Watch how Max is cheering & waving his scarf and Tanya's just trying to avoid it from getting into her eyes. lol Small people do suffer (me :cry:)
And at 7:11 when he turns back to help her down the stairs. :love:

annafer

On the Ice
@annafer But Adelina and Yulia had shows outside of Russia in that time.
But you're right the real GP season begins at the end of October so that's still enough time. It's usually only NHT that is so much earlier than the rest. God knows why:rolleye:
Yes, they had outside shows, but I don't think any other skaters had as many shows as Tanya and Max: the long AOI, the ultra long Russian tour, the Yuna ones and what's left to come. And all were almost back to back. I hope all this wasn't too much for Max's shoulder, but at least they didn't do the twist to force the shoulder.

Thanks for the Sochi video, always a pleasure to see their interactions. From all the videos I've see of them my conclusion is that Max is always the one who needs to be in contact with her and Tanya the one who always looks for a kiss :biggrin:

orangella96

Final Flight
I hope all this wasn't too much for Max's shoulder, but at least they didn't do the twist to force the shoulder.

I think (or hope at least) that they'd stop doing the shows if it was too much for his shoulder. They might really want to do the shows but they're not stupid to take such a risk.
You're right I think it was unneccesary to do that many shows in Russia. Sometimes I had the feeling that they weren't well enough organized.
Especially the long flights/bus rides they had to take. There would've been a smarter solution for that I am sure.

As for the video I just love how Max is always so enthusiastic towards all their teammates ;)

Nessie

On the Ice
Re doing the Tour of Champions in Russian. I just figured that V and T HAD to do those shows - that they were directed, no let's say, ORDERED by the government to participate and had no choice.

sorry: doing the Tour of Champions in Russia. Not Russian!

aliaskate

Rinkside
Re doing the Tour of Champions in Russian. I just figured that V and T HAD to do those shows - that they were directed, no let's say, ORDERED by the government to participate and had no choice.
Oh god it's not true, i don't even want to discuiss this it was tour to thank audience for support during Olympics and they got paid:bang: It's something like stars on ice in Usa just not well organized that's all
It was Plushenko idea and he wanted to do it, but after injury he canceled his participation

Nessie

On the Ice
Okay - great. That's good to know. Yes, well then their overwhelming drive was surely to please their Russian fans, to "give back" and maybe even to savour a bit their great achievement.

aliaskate

Rinkside
Okay - great. That's good to know. Yes, well then their overwhelming drive was surely to please their Russian fans, to "give back" and maybe even to savour a bit their great achievement.
Yes something like that, and Max said in one interview that he wanted to go to Vladivostok(Russian city) and it was very big factor on deciding to do shows:laugh:

kinoriH

Final Flight

haha to "give back" to their fans who barely showed up to the shows. :frown:

mttvonice

On the Ice
Trying to catch up on the thread from the last couple days, so forgive my comments about "old" topics...... :)

Annafer - I do think Max's "swan eyebrows" were just drawn on with makeup, and I also agree with you and others about the matchy-matchy outfits. In my opinion, they often look ridiculous.....for the guy. I have no doubt that when it comes time for the exhibitions and ice shows, Max is manly enough to say, "If we're not in competition, I wanna be able to dress more like a GUY" :laugh: Yes, I've said it before -- I really like the mix and matching they do with their non-competition outfits.

Thanks to all who posted videos of this week's ATS show! I love the "Somebody to Die For" song for them! Wish we could find a video that shows the complete "romantic intro" for them and from a better angle. Looks like a good one :love: