Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 165 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

eli60056

On the Ice
Very briefly my opinion on beauty: I think classical beauty is for teenagers. I don't mean to be disparaging to the teens, but they tend to look on the surface of things. I once asked my husband about it and he said he would take charm over beauty any day, because charm comes from within and beauty is only skin deep. The more one matures (as our favorite couple has and will), the more deeply one looks below the surface. Then whatever is there comes out and shines (or not;) ) and that is what a person will have to live with for the long term. So Tania has so much light within that it can't help but shine through on the surface and the question of classical beauty becomes moot, because what she has is so much more. Conversely, Max's handsomeness, in his early days (from what I have seen) was quite dimmed by his being surly, resentful and generally unhappy. Just my opinion :)

Arawen

Final Flight
Well said! And I firmly believe that Tanya is as crazy about Max as he is about her. They just have different personalities and different ways of expressing themselves -- Max more often to be the one to show things more outwardly. I don't think we have to worry about there being an unbalanced amount of love and affection for each other :) Loved the Hemingway quote and Max's "like". Pretty awesome :love:
Totally agree. Which reminds me:

Tanya: *thinking* Wow my babe is so hot even when tired and sleepy. Oh now I´m grinning like a school girl AGAIN! Stop this Tanya or the kiss cam will catch us.
http://cs606427.vk.me/v606427117/3a74/0wfLrWpo0hg.jpg

Arawen

Final Flight
For some reason I find it weird to call them "boyfriend and girlfriend." I mean, can you imagine Max speaking of Tanya and saying "yes, my girlfriend told me.." etc.
haha it makes them sound like teenagers. :biggrin:

BUT THE CAPTION IS JUST TOO GOOD. ;)
I changed it a little ;)

annafer

On the Ice
The hot AUDI Red Book photos will be on display in the Red Square in Moscow from 1-30 of June together with some Audi cars. They will show 100 black and white photos of various Sochi Olympics champions. So if anyone lives in Moscow and wants to see skimpy dressed Tatiana and Maxim they know where to go :biggrin:

I also read that it's official that they'll go this year too for a training camp in Baselga de Pine, in Italy probably in July.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Maxim's hyper side strikes again.. :laugh: 1:53 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJpjnL7wc7s
he's full of adrenaline. haha just love how he finds it so hard to stand still and relax before the medal ceremony. I find it so endearing about him. <3 And Tanya's hand on his back at 2:03, a natural gesture to calm him down with no words. :)

annafer

On the Ice
They're going to Cuba and they're leaving this morning together with Fedor, Ivan and some other guy and his gf/wife who are already there :biggrin:

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
They're going to Cuba and they're leaving this morning together with Fedor, Ivan and some other guy and his gf/wife who are already there :biggrin:

Oooo!!! Annafer, thanks for the info! You are really good in updating us with Tati & Max's whereabouts! And I absolutely love your tumblr!:biggrin:

And yes!!! Vacation pictures!!! Since Ivan, Fedor and others are there, I'm sure there would be enough 'photographers' to give us the pics!!! Although Max and Tati alone are capable enough to take selfies! But the more the merrier!!!:laugh:

ntk87

On the Ice
Its funny, I have visited all that places too... Cancun, Rep. Dominicana and Cuba:laugh:
Varadero only has party and beach, like Punta Cana so I think we are going to watch some #partyhard pics

annafer

On the Ice
They all seem very excited. I'm glad there are more than them on this vacation, more photos, more happy fans. And to be honest it is boring to go on a vacation just two persons, except for a honey moon.

http://instagram.com/p/nw-2XmwPUD/
http://instagram.com/p/nw9kOOj_vE/
Its funny, I have visited all that places too... Cancun, Rep. Dominicana and Cuba:laugh:
Varadero only has party and beach, like Punta Cana so I think we are going to watch some #partyhard pics
Didn't they say they were very bored in Punta Cana 2 years ago? Not partyhard enough for them LOL.