Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 162 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

orangella96

Final Flight
Max posted a photo in Moscow I'm wondering if they will have this vacation together

Yes as annafer said it's from last year.
And, let's all be honest can you imagine them going to vacation seperately.
That'd be like two weeks away from eachother. They wouldn't survive that ;) :laugh:

annafer

On the Ice
I figured it out myself too. ;) lol I was just way too excited for them..
where do you think they'll go this time? :biggrin:
I saw that they liked on Instagram all the photos of the Plushenko family from the Maldives. Maybe they will go there, who knows, since the Dominican Republic is out of the question for them lol.

Speaking of Instagram, I love that Maxim liked this photo:
http://instagram.com/p/nr7Ur4leec/

Two weeks apart? That would be the end of the world :laugh: I wonder if that maximum of 3 days apart they mentioned is counted from when they started skating together or when they started dating.

orangella96

Final Flight
awww "I am so in love with you that there isn't anything else." that's a wonderful quote. :love:

That really is a wonderful quote :yes:

I wonder if that maximum of 3 days apart they mentioned is counted from when they started skating together or when they started dating.

Either way they were probably constantly texting or calling eachother :laugh:

Nessie

On the Ice
what a quote! I think I'm going to have to faint now.... And from Hemingway no less ! (though he married 3 times....)

orangella96

Final Flight
From the SBS TV broadcast (better quality than the online stream), Acts 1 and 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4skJpsRrsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjP9d3ESRs

This also includes the extra fluff, but sadly still no closing number or curtain call.

Also I know I'm a bit late with that ;) Thank you. Had my chemistry finals today so, sorry for being a bit slow and hyped up
When I streamed it my internet was like "HAHAHAHAH, No" :scowl: I was able to every single skater except for V/T.
And how sweet is it that he caresses her again in the "Frozen" Opening number :love:

Nessie

On the Ice
It makes me wonder if it is in fact Max who is a little bit more in love with T than the other way around. I always think it is the woman in a relationship who is more in love, but we have a lot of evidence here and in many other places that it is Max who's just head over heels in love with our lovely TAti. I mean I'm sure she's crazy about him, but I sense an abundance of feelings from Max. As I think SkateFan 02 once said, Max has been through a lot and he knows what he's got now. He waited and now it is his. And he perhaps can't even believe he's found such happiness sometimes...

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Just a thought on all the tours that Max and Tanya have been involved in, remember they are several years older than the other Russian skaters (even Ksenia and Fedor who are in their early twenties) and the I imagine that Adelina, Yulia and Maksim Kovtun are all supported by their families for the most part. This may be the only way for Max and Tanya to get an income for the next several months while they are traveling to New York for training/choreography and training in Russia. Plus with the Grand Prix tours starting in the last 10 weeks of the year they'll need a bit of money to support themselves before then.

Edit: also I think it's sweet that Max liked the Ernest Hemmingway quote. It's like a silent confirmation of his love... awwww :love:
And I'm ready for vacation pictures!!!!

kinoriH

Final Flight
Just a thought on all the tours that Max and Tanya have been involved in, remember they are several years older than the other Russian skaters (even Ksenia and Fedor who are in their early twenties) and the I imagine that Adelina, Yulia and Maksim Kovtun are all supported by their families for the most part. This may be the only way for Max and Tanya to get an income for the next several months while they are traveling to New York for training/choreography and training in Russia. Plus with the Grand Prix tours starting in the last 10 weeks of the year they'll need a bit of money to support themselves before then.

Edit: also I think it's sweet that Max liked the Ernest Hemmingway quote. It's like a silent confirmation of his love... awwww :love:
And I'm ready for vacation pictures!!!!

Don't they get a permanent salary from the government? I thought being an athlete (and a successful one) in Russia is very reputed- I mean, if the government paid for their vacations they probably wouldn't let them starve. :think:

Max is just sneaky like that. ;) I think when it comes to declaring his love he gets very shy, especially when asked about it publicly. So often I see him turn to Tanya for help during interviews, so maybe it's easier for him just to like pics on IG and hope we notice. :love:

- If they don't upload cute-vacation-pics I'm gonna ban them from next season. :biggrin:

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Yes they are paid by Russian federation, soo shows is just more income than just salary

ah interesting, I didn't know that. They also look like they strive for a "plushy" lifestyle also. Mercedes, Gucci, Luis Vitton. I don't mean that they are living beyond their means. I think they work really hard for their money and like to have some extra on the side for a higher lifestyle... and one day a house :)

annafer

On the Ice
ah interesting, I didn't know that. They also look like they strive for a "plushy" lifestyle also. Mercedes, Gucci, Luis Vitton. I don't mean that they are living beyond their means. I think they work really hard for their money and like to have some extra on the side for a higher lifestyle... and one day a house :)
Yeah, but if you look at their photos you'll see that the cars they drive now were a gift after the Olympic medal, before they had a Mercedes but not an expensive one and their Gucci and LV items are not that many. They wear clothes that I saw them wear 4 years ago. Honestly, they're far from the Plushenkos and I like that.

As for money from shows it's very understandable, even if they get paid for trainings and coaches by the federation they must think about the future and get some money now when they're on top of the world. Hopefully they'll buy a nice house.

And regarding how much they love each other I say they both do it at the same level, sometimes she's the one who looks more into him and sometimes he's the one more into her. I still can't forget their very public Closing ceremony kiss.

kinoriH

Final Flight
I noticed that they changed their bows to the crowd (don't know how to call it. lol). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7kTPW5PhY

It's kinda similar to how Max used to do it with Maria after their programs, when she skates forwards and bows down.
With Maria it looked as if she wanted to be the star of the show, always in the spotlights. You can clearly see Maxim's beaming face in this video- it's like he's presenting his lady with such pride and admiration. :love:

justastro

Rinkside
I came across these over Easter, but keep forgetting to post them, so sorry changing the subject rather abruptly:
2012 AOI in Shanghai with Li Yuchun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFnrF_-GUgc (15:15 and 1:11:21)
2011 AOI Shanghai with Lang Lang http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RCw3SaGKP5w/ (this takes FOREVER to load. I had to give it 10-15 minutes before it started reacting)

Anyway, I agree with annafer they're probably doing all these shows to get some spare cash and save up for the future (and so that Max can buy Tanya a nice ring if he hasn't done so already)

Nessie

On the Ice
Wait a minute.... JCSkizzle. Did you say something about Max and Tanya coming to NEW YORK, SHE SCREAMED???!!!

Nessie

On the Ice
GOOD HEAVENS! I certainly will. I even know how to get there.... (I made one trip to watch Elena Bereshnaya and Anton Sikharudlize practice.....) Do you know WHEN they might be coming? HOW are you able to learn these amazing bits of information? I'm flabbergasted.