Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 102 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kinoriH

Final Flight
In the photo of Tanya that Max posted she seems to be dressed with a black robe, so I assume they also shot her in underwear as they did with Maxim. Those photos are gonna be something really good.

yes, i thought the same! really awkward though, if they want to keep a low profile on their relationship they better not shoot pictures together.. haha

orangella96

Final Flight
Милу;913960 said:
Does anyone know what the tattoo on the inside of his arm says?

"It's better to burn out than to fade away"
Plus the dates when his dad was born and when he passed away.

And well actually they're doing thaz shooting for Audi they just seem to have forgotten the cars :laugh: :biggrin: :love:

ntk87

On the Ice
Okk I think this days are going to be very interesting waiting for the pics...
Tatiana looks gorgeus!!!

orangella96

Final Flight
I think there were more than just Tanya's and Maxim's shooting today, but Fedor was at none of these pictures.:scratch:
So I'll just agree with ntk87 that he's obviously always with them :laugh: :biggrin:

justastro

Rinkside
Haha yea Fedor is always there and Tanya always looks amazing
I'm just curious what sort of Audi photoshoot they're at. From what I can see, it doesn't look like there's anything remotely related to cars :laugh:

annafer

On the Ice
Really liking that photo of Max hehe :love:

Was this photo taken down? I can't see it and I'm curious

EDIT: I just found this one: http://instagram.com/p/mxPqqPSRk0/ Is it the same photo you're talking about annafer?
Yes, this is the photo.

There's a new video with interviews and all, it was filmed a few days ago during a day when they had a show. Tanya and Max look very lovey dovey and apparently talked about their private life and privacy. I'll post some very sweet caps on my tumblr a bit later. Oh, the video is geoblocked so you'll need that google chrome app to see it:
http://maestro-concert.ru/news/goroda_tura_shou_chempionov
Maybe someone who speaks Russia can tell us what they say. It starts around 42:58

orangella96

Final Flight
I really do admire that they manage to stay calm when they ask that again and again.
I think that after what felt like the 1000th time they ask that, I'd freak out :laugh:

EDIT. Could someone still translate what they say, please? :bow: