Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 104 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

orangella96

Final Flight
Thank you :)

Say, can one of you translate this:

На недавнем Чемпионате Мира Максим сказал,что его свадьба с Татьяной будет,но чуть позже,Татьяна же кивала головой и говорила "Да"- вот я это вычитала, это реально или опять придумали???

I tried with google translator but I'm not sure if it's right, and if it is I need to watch that fan meeting again :p

annafer

On the Ice
Thank you Hermione, eli and danya for the translations! Thankfully we have you because otherwise we would be in the dark completely.

Oh well, I can't wait for Max to announce a status change, whenever they feel it's the right moment. I think only then the media will stop asking them about a wedding.

orangella I think the moment when Maxim talks about the wedding is when they're together in the locker room and Tanya is looking very sweet at him. And Maxim lets it slip that they don't wanna announce it and after that he corrects himself and says he doesn't confirm or deny, that's why danya said he first talked without thinking. EDIT: Eli gave you the h:min.

PS: I wonder if the other pics from the photoshoot are as racy as the one we have, because I don't think that photo is suitable for children LOL, with Tanya's hand placed where it is and the rest :eek:: Does anyone know what this Audi Red Book is? Because if it's something like the Pirelli calendar than it explains the nakedness.
I tried with google translator but I'm not sure if it's right, and if it is I need to watch that fan meeting again
No, the girl was mistaken when she translated to Russian, he was talking about being late at the next place they had to go, nothing regarding a wedding.

orangella96

Final Flight
orangella I think the moment when Maxim talks about the wedding is when they're together in the locker room and Tanya is looking very sweet at him. And Maxim lets it slip that they don't wanna announce it and after that he corrects himself and says he doesn't confirm or deny, that's why danya said he first talked without thinking.

Ah okay that makes sense. I read that at VK and thought they were talking about the fan meeting in Japan :)

PS: I wonder if the other pics from the photoshoot are as racy as the one we've for, because I don't think that photo is suitable for children, with Tanya's hand placed where it is and the rest :eek::

Well let's be honest. Upon seeing that no one would think it's a commercial shooting for Audi :eek:::biggrin: :laugh: ( Pirelli would make more sense though)
Found that one from either before or after the shooting when the clothes came back on (or weren't off yet^^)
http://instagram.com/p/mxcc3ItxBy/
Just asking myself if they're fans or if they were part of the crew...

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Woo I felt like a child on Christmas morning this A.M! :clap: Someone mentioned that they are making up for not posting much for a few days. I totally agree.

eli60056 did you use a Google Chrome browser to watch the behind the scenes video? I'll have to try it at home. Neither links are working on my phone or in my office. For now, the adorable pictures will have to do.

orangella96 Saw the Trankov picture but unfortunately... or fortunately, his is real :) Max's looked very legit though!

eli60056

On the Ice
Woo I felt like a child on Christmas morning this A.M! :clap: Someone mentioned that they are making up for not posting much for a few days. I totally agree.

eli60056 did you use a Google Chrome browser to watch the behind the scenes video? I'll have to try it at home. Neither links are working on my phone or in my office. For now, the adorable pictures will have to do.

No, I use IE only. Sometimes I cannot see some videos, but this one was possible to see.

Arawen

Final Flight
Wow these days I wish I wasn´t at work, so much new great stuff :love:

Is there behind the scenes video of the photoshoot?

Arawen

Final Flight
Saw the S/S photoshoot, they look like dolls/statues (and not in a good way). Of course we haven´t seen the final result of the V/T one (I´m sure they will be photoshopped) but there is no chemistry at all in the S/S one.

orangella96

Final Flight
Saw the S/S photoshoot, they look like dolls/statues (and not in a good way) compared to V/T. Of course we haven´t seen the final result of the V/T one (I´m sure they will be photoshopped) but there is no chemistry at all in the S/S one.

But honestly I doubt there's much need for photoshop. A professional photographer might disagree of course but in my opinion there's no need. :) :yes:
With S/S it just looks forced and unnatural or something like that...

orangella96

Final Flight
By the way, speaking about hot photos/videos - how come that we could have overlooked this one? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4c4IS_VX1A
(I hope that it is won't be geoblocked for anyone...)
That was a photo session for the ProSport (a glossy sports magazine). And it's dated by 2010!

You're serious that you've never ever seen that :eek:
That's what got me into them in 2011.
I got like all the pictures downloaded :laugh:

There you can see as well that his back tattoo was smaller once :)

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
orangella I think the moment when Maxim talks about the wedding is when they're together in the locker room and Tanya is looking very sweet at him. And Maxim lets it slip that they don't wanna announce it and after that he corrects himself and says he doesn't confirm or deny, that's why danya said he first talked without thinking.

Annafer..... Do you downloaded the video in regards to the backstage where they are in the locker room and practice??? I can't see most of the videos posted yesterday..... Must have been blocked in the country I am currently residing.....

mttvonice

On the Ice
Because it can never be posted too many times....

WOW. Just.......WOW :love: Now see? This is what they're doing when they don't post anything for a while ;) (and a big THANK YOU to justastro for posting a link I was able to see!)

Huge THANK YOU's also to everyone contributing to all the translations the past couple days -- especially Borzaya's really long one! That was so interesting to read about Max's history with Alexandra and her family, how Tanya's mother left her in Stas' care, and to realize just how long both Max and Tanya were together with their previous boyfriend/girlfriend. It makes the bond that Max and Tanya have just that much more incredible. When you meet "the one", you truly meet "the one", no matter what your history is with someone else. The V/T bond is just unreal.

With regard to Tanya's mother, I agree with everyone that has said how much Tanya looks like her. On the show where Tanya's parents appeared with them, I could not believe how much they looked and sounded alike!!!

Must admit, I'm about to go back and look at that photo again. Which photo? This photo....

http://instagram.com/p/mxPqqPSRk0/

I'm sorry. Did I just post that again? :laugh:

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
Still not able to watch the locker room interview. :think: Could it be posted on Vimeo by a very kind person?:)